Hot Toys - MMS173 - Predator 2: 1/6th scale City Hunter Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But was it bought in Europe or from outside? Is it a certain ebay seller that reminds us of looney tunes, if you know what I mean? If it is I know the seller, but it's from outside Europe and in my country I would be paying customs taxes for sure, it's not worth it, it would be more expensive...

Will send you a PM.

Yyep. Kinda hoping I'll have the strength to scale back on Predator. Its hard though.

You know you can't miss out on this guy. It will be one of those figures that you have to own to appreciate how much you like it. I think Classic looks alot better in person than in the spec pics.

I'm not sure how I feel about this guy. Certainly underwhelmed was my first gut feeling. I hate how he only has 2 left hand options. How are you supposed to hold anything with either a fist or a flat hand? Even in the picture it looks retarded how he holds the skull, breather, etc. They are forcing the objects into the hand.

I do love the paint though. Definitely not what I was expecting...least we have NECA to save us with their 18 incher ;)

:exactly: :goodpost:

I'm putting all my cards down for NECA giant as well! And Goose same should you... :yess:

Preordered at BBTS for $199.99, but I'm not sure if it is worth that much, it seems lacking.

*Sneakily pre-orders, once girlfriend leaves the room*

loser.gif

Even after all the griping(my own included) about this figure I'm still going to get it. I'm using the slowness of bbts to my advantage this time. I'm broke and poor right now but by the time they get it in stock I'll have the money.

He's up on Sideshow for $219.99.

No way is it worth that price, classic had two bios and dio base, this doesn't even have an accurate head or bio, not to mention it's too similiar to the existing... same head, base body, same hands, same accessories to warrent such a high price, how do they justify it?

Last edited:
It looks like a great first HT Predator figure to own. I love everything about it except for the extra texture on the mask.

A lot of people blow up over rehashes/re-releases. It's going to be crazy here when they release a new P1 Predator.

looks good, nothing worth diving back into 1/6 Preds over, those days are long gone for me, I'll wait for something bigger.

Figure turned out very nice... really glad I sold my P2 when I did. It will be worthless after this release :lol

No way. i'm passing on it then, that's $245 with shipping with 20%+ with customs.

No way is it worth that price, classic had two bios and dio base, this doesn't even have an accurate head or bio, not to mention it's too similiar to the existing... same head, base body, same hands, same accessories to warrent such a high price :mad:

Yeah, it's tough for you guys in Europe. A lot of our European collectors go through Onesixthbruce. If you decide you really want this, maybe that's an option you might consider.

Back