Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's awesome. Just wish I had the patience and time to do it. I'm sure I'd appreciate my figures even more when I spend that much time with them. Great work.

What you do takes more patience that I have, my friend :duff

Thanks again for the kind words fellas. It does take considerable time and patience to make my galleries. Time is often a key problem, especially when I got a full time job, wife, and kids to tend to as well. Anyways, glad you enjoy them. Makes it all worth while to me! :wave

Photo bomb... I'll be posting this in all the Avengers threads.

The Avengers. Suited up, and in civvies.

IMG_5655.jpg

IMG_5659.jpg

Thanks again for the kind words fellas. It does take considerable time and patience to make my galleries. Time is often a key problem, especially when I got a full time job, wife, and kids to tend to as well. Anyways, glad you enjoy them. Makes it all worth while to me! :wave

:wave I can Soooooooooooooooooooooo relate; I actually have a back log of figures to open because I want to take my time and photograph them; seems like if I open them quickly and then put it off to photograph later that it doesn't really happen; anyways, keep up the indepth photo reviews, looking forward to a battle damage mark vii one.

:wave I can Soooooooooooooooooooooo relate; I actually have a back log of figures to open because I want to take my time and photograph them; seems like if I open them quickly and then put it off to photograph later that it doesn't really happen; anyways, keep up the indepth photo reviews, looking forward to a battle damage mark vii one.

Me too actually. I just hope he ships within the next 2 weeks like SS says. Can't wait to see him in full glory. Again, thank you for visiting my galleries. I'll have more in the future. :wave

Nice work Nick! :hi5:

I sold this a short time ago because i needed the money, but this, together with Hawkeye are the only Shield/avengers related figs i still need to complete the set. Luckyly i just found one locally for less than what i sold mine.

I can get Fury for $350 locally. I already have him but I could probably pick him up for a fellow member.

Actually, I should probably call my LCS to see if they still have it.

Back