Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw her go back to the Corner Store booth and talk to the guy there, then suddenly she wanted to take a break and go back to the car. But not together, she wanted to meet us there.

Now there is a blanket covering the things that we bought and ive been told not to mess with it.

My fiancé was planning to buy me Nick Fury for xmas, but when I found one for $250 I had to jump on it. I knew she would end up paying $300 if I let her buy it. She's a little upset because now she has to figure something else out.

I saw her go back to the Corner Store booth and talk to the guy there, then suddenly she wanted to take a break and go back to the car. But not together, she wanted to meet us there.

Now there is a blanket covering the things that we bought and ive been told not to mess with it.

She sounds like a keeper! I wish my wife knew how and where to buy these things for me! She'd rather go to the store rather than internet shop!

She sounds like a keeper! I wish my wife knew how and where to buy these things for me! She'd rather go to the store rather than internet shop!

Been married 10 years, I know how she thinks. She had NO interest in Fury because "he's just a guy in a suit, nothing special about him".

All it took was for me to ask the guy at the Corner Store booth how much for him? "$250." A minute later "My bad, he's $275, but for Captain America we can do $250 (I was dressed as Cap)". Then I just had to say "dang, he's selling for over $300 on the forum and he's hard to find now".

She can't resist a good deal, and "saving" money.....even if saving money means spending $250.

My fiancé was planning to buy me Nick Fury for xmas, but when I found one for $250 I had to jump on it. I knew she would end up paying $300 if I let her buy it. She's a little upset because now she has to figure something else out.

I had the same issue two years ago with the wolverine pf. She wanted to get it for me for christmas and i had to beg her not to cause she was gonna end up paying way too much.

I had the same issue two years ago with the wolverine pf. She wanted to get it for me for christmas and i had to beg her not to cause she was gonna end up paying way too much.

We cannot fault our lovely ladies for their desire to buy things that will please! I may have mentioned that my wife bought me my DX02 and THOR movie Thor figures, and that's one of the reasons that I will not sell them.

Gentlemen, I give you...Our better halves!

champagne_toast.gif

We cannot fault our lovely ladies for their desire to buy things that will please! I may have mentioned that my wife bought me my DX02 and THOR movie Thor figures, and that's one of the reasons that I will not sell them.

Gentlemen, I give you...Our better halves!

champagne_toast.gif

Haha good posting sir!:duff

Well, we got home tonight and she quickly pulled a white paper bag out from under the blanket, ran upstairs and tucked it away somewhere.

And today is 11/24....so basically one month to go. ;)

Should be gettin this guy in tomorrow. Almost have the avengers setup complete. I'll only lack Coulson. What are you guys thoughts on Fury?

I love mine. He was a day one PO for me because as well as being a huge Avengers fan, I am also a big fan of Mr Jackson. I have him with Coulson, Widow and Hawkeye and they all look fantastic together.

Either I'll be opening him on Christmas day, or some time later. I know my Wife bought him, it's just a matter of when, not if. : )

Back