Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^agreed!!!
One per character, that's it! I think my wife would kill me if she saw more than one Iron man on my shelf lol
It's already hard enough to explain this hobby to her as it is lol

Hahaha the fiancée looks at all of my iron men and states "why do you have a bunch of the same figure?". When I try to explain the difference she looks at me like I have an extra head. She now knows how I feel when she tries to tell me why it's important we watch sister wives.

I'm with you.
I have MKI to MKVII but with the amount of suits in IM3 and HT supposedly looking to release a large percentage of them, I won't be getting any of the other IM3 suits.
None were unique enough to me to justify spending $250 on it.
If they had six new suits I would probably have gotten them all, lol.

So.......you only have seven of them? ;)

Too me there is very little difference between Mk3, 4 and 7. The centurion and heartbreaker and even 42 are all hugely unique, which is why I'm spending money on those instead of 3 and 4 even tho the movie was crap.

So um... When is someone gonna sell me a Nick Fury for around $250?

Last edited:
So um... When is someone gonna sell me a Nick Fury for around $250?

I could have gotten one at LBCC last year for $180 but passed. Doh!

Not really interested in Fury. If I could do him on the cheap (ie. if Headplay sold a head for $30, I already have some black clothes that would work, and a body....) then I'll probably do one.

But, I just spent $75 on a Bane head so I could build one of those on the cheap....not interested in spending $90+ on a Fury head.

Thanks ,no missed that one! The MK III is basically a repaint of the MKII . Probably the most rare !

I picked up a MKIII loose recently. A little bit the worse for wear. No box, no extras, no stand, one small back flap glued and one ankle flap missing.
But not bad for £80.
I have it standing in my Gantry.
IMG_4948.jpg

:lol:exactly:

We should be grateful that Bar is passing on a majority of IM 3 armors, that means there will be enough for all of us this time! ;)

Haha.
Well i will have two spare MKVIIs and two spare MKVIs.
If anyone wants a MISB IM2 MKVI and wants to trade me Heartbreaker and Silver Centurion, i will grudgingly accept, lol.
:rotfl

Haha.
If anyone wants a MISB IM2 MKVI and wants to trade me Heartbreaker and Silver Centurion, i will grudgingly accept, lol.

:lol I can't even poke fun at you, I'm not telling how many Mk7's I have :monkey1

Well, all in all, i bought 7 MKVIIs. I sold two, traded one for a Hulk and one for a MKIV to complete my armour lineup.
Have you bought more than that?

Lucky 7! You got me beat as expected Bar. I surrender! :monkey2

I have 3 on my IM display to display all 3 armor configurations, 1 in my main room displayed with the Avengers team, and 1 is for the custom project. :)

Lucky 7! You got me beat as expected Bar. I surrender! :monkey2

I have 3 on my IM display to display all 3 armor configurations, 1 in my main room displayed with the Avengers team, and 1 is for the custom project. :)

Can't wait to see the custom project.
I am tempted to open another MKVII to stand with the other armours now that my MKVII is with the avengers.
But I'll likely just keep my spares MISB.

I picked up a MKIII loose recently. A little bit the worse for wear. No box, no extras, no stand, one small back flap glued and one ankle flap missing.
But not bad for £80.
I have it standing in my Gantry.
IMG_4948.jpg

Haha.

Man that's what I call a collection!

Poor Fury, Iron man has taken over this thread!! Lmao

You're right, he has Batmanitis and it's spreading! A large dose of Furyflexin required!

As you can see, I had a slight dink in the top corner of my FURY box....
P4280774_zps191df70f.jpg

But apart from a minor bit of transfer, inside, all was mostly well...
P4280776_zps504170af.jpg

Very well actually....
P4280780_zps68104e8e.jpg

"Say 'WHAT?' again!!"
P4280778_zpsc936aff1.jpg

Back