Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really loving this guy - and the lightup suitcase is awesome. I wish the cube lit up on it's own though...

I just got a : Sideshow has found a Hot Toys Movie Masterpiec​e Series Nick Fury Sixth Scale Figure - The Avengers for you!

wooohooo :D :D :D
I canceled mine I had @ BBTS in case someone wants to take it. and decided to go with the SS to get the points!
Im assuming someone canceled their SS, otherwise random that I got the confirmation.

The pics convinced me, plus he'll look great with Coulson, so I got on th Waitlist. We'll see...

If it doesn't work out there are a couple of other sites with POs still up, so I have something to fall back on. Hopefully, SSC comes thru, so I can get the points.

I'll pose him with the MiB keeping an eye on all the weird menagerie of the rest of my collection.

WOW-
My Nick Fury arrived today Waaaaaay ahead of time.I didnt expect him til Monday!!!
Amazing how quick it takes for these figures to travel half way around the world...3 days is awesome!!
Will post pics over the weekend.

WOW-
My Nick Fury arrived today Waaaaaay ahead of time.I didnt expect him til Monday!!!
Amazing how quick it takes for these figures to travel half way around the world...3 days is awesome!!

avengers_quinjet.jpg

Received mine today...brown box was half-opened. Hoped everything inside was ok, but it was only the beginning:

The figure box inside was already opened and damaged:
IMG_7688.jpg

IMG_7692.jpg

IMG_7693.jpg

The sticker was peeled:
IMG_7694.jpg

Head was turned to right, and one of the hands was upside-down:
IMG_7695.jpg

Look closely, the circled areas had fingerprints:
IMG_7696.jpg

Where are the stand and base?
IMG_7697.jpg

Sending SS for a whole replacement:slap

Last edited:
WOW-

Awesome!
Looking forward to the pics.

What worries me is that the figure is sold out. Don't know if SS is able to replace me a new one.

Back