Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you say the gun is not staying in the hand, do you mean its falling out or it doesn't actually fit ?

It fits, but the fingers dont grip it tightly enough so if you move the figure or nudge it the gun tends to slip/twist in the hand or fall out

More pics of my Nick Fury

:)

Is that the pistol that comes with the figure? That's HT's oversized Glock 17 they pack with almost all of their movie and defunct Military figures.

In the movie he uses a Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm. The HT promo pics show him with the correct weapon.

https://www.imfdb.org/wiki/The_Avengers

It would be unfortunate if HT skimped on giving him his correct sidearm. He uses it quite often in the movie, and was a pretty good shot with it too.

For any International Nick Fury orderers....Have you been charged twice for this figure???
It seems i have the first charge which was with the $55 shipping still on hold and the actual charge price done and charged for!!
I just got home from work and only realised this when i went to get money out of my account that i couldnt cause there is a hold on my account.Weirrrrd.
Sideshow would be closed now so i cannot contact them!

hello,just joined up here and i have a question.
when could i expect to see nick fury in my local comic shop?
i asked them and they said no time table.
i was hoping you guys may know how long it generally takes from when a figure releases to get to stores.

Is that the pistol that comes with the figure? That's HT's oversized Glock 17 they pack with almost all of their movie and defunct Military figures.

In the movie he uses a Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm. The HT promo pics show him with the correct weapon.

https://www.imfdb.org/wiki/The_Avengers

It would be unfortunate if HT skimped on giving him his correct sidearm. He uses it quite often in the movie, and was a pretty good shot with it too.

That's not the one that came with mine. Mine matchs the one you linked to.

hello,just joined up here and i have a question.
when could i expect to see nick fury in my local comic shop?
i asked them and they said no time table.
i was hoping you guys may know how long it generally takes from when a figure releases to get to stores.

It really all depends on when the store places the order, who their distributor is, and if they're a big enough store that orders enough to be a top priority.

Really, the store is the best on to field this question. Since all stores are different, it's not like people here could really give you a good idea, since these things vary. Your store really should have a better idea of how long this stuf takes.

It really all depends on when the store places the order, who their distributor is, and if they're a big enough store that orders enough to be a top priority.

Really, the store is the best on to field this question. Since all stores are different, it's not like people here could really give you a good idea, since these things vary. Your store really should have a better idea of how long this stuf takes.

thanks.
they didnt seem to know.
i hate to have to call them every few days but i have to have this lol

Now that Fury is wait listed at Sideshow suddenly everyone wants him :lol Are they wanting him because they want the figure or just because he seems rare now? Ha!

Got mine today and he's great. Looks better than the proto. As usual the skin texturing isn't as severe, which is why they over texture the proto since so much detail gets lost in the molding process. Surprised the cube was seperate. I thought originally that was going to be unremovable.

Now that Fury is wait listed at Sideshow suddenly everyone wants him :lol Are they wanting him because they want the figure or just because he seems rare now? Ha!

Got mine today and he's great. Looks better than the proto. As usual the skin texturing isn't as severe, which is why they over texture the proto since so much detail gets lost in the molding process. Surprised the cube was seperate. I thought originally that was going to be unremovable.

:goodpost::exactly: just like Lt Gordon :lol

finally got my nick fury today from ssc

331599_4119575783601_1341211989_o.jpg

614739_4119451780501_300866706_o.jpg

616972_4119452740525_65497804_o.jpg

620340_4120414244562_1848062071_o.jpg

:lol i saved up £2,000 to get the Avengers team and Batman and the Tumbler, but once the Chitauri and Coulson were announced i cancelled the Tumbler and will use that money to get them instead. I'm a massive Avengers fan which is why i'm mostly okay with spending this much on figures, getting DX12 as well as i loved the Batman trilogy. Gonna be a great year as these figures come out.

I'll drink to that! :chug

finally got my nick fury today from ssc

331599_4119575783601_1341211989_o.jpg

Love this pic! :clap

Back