Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received mine today...brown box was half-opened. Hoped everything inside was ok, but it was only the beginning:

The figure box inside was already opened and damaged:
IMG_7688.jpg

IMG_7692.jpg

IMG_7693.jpg

The sticker was peeled:
IMG_7694.jpg

Head was turned to right, and one of the hands was upside-down:
IMG_7695.jpg

Look closely, the circled areas had fingerprints:
IMG_7696.jpg

Where are the stand and base?
IMG_7697.jpg

Sending SS for a whole replacement:slap

Wow! Sorry to hear that sucks. So it looks like the box was tampered with or just a coincidence that the box is damaged and missing parts?

Your text says you're taking 2 points off for packing, but you gave it four shpedoinkly-doikley-days.

Otherwise, great job! :goodpost:

Haha I guess I should proof read a bit better.

Thanks for the compliment!

I'm really loving this figure! The neck is still bugging me but I'll see if the Noland body with modified arms makes a difference.

Got my DX12 case in today, got it early so i can display my Avengers in it until DX12 comes, gonna rotate them as i get a new one. Just got to finalize the measurements for my Avengers case now.

Got Fury in the DX12 case atm and he looks amazing in it. Best thing about it tho is that it means no more dust on my figures :yess:

Got mine today. What a great figure. :rock

(I'm surprised to see that HT is apparently skimping out on the packaging for this Avengers line, but oh well... the figures themselves are superb).

Just got mine all set up, what an awesome figure. I love the little things like the ear piece and walkie talkie. Overall I think he came out excellent, the likeness could have been a bit closer imo but it really is superb. I can't wait to get to Captain America so I can display them together.

Edit: Picture, I'm loving this figure!

DSC04994.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing figure guys, check my vid here (his outfir is NOT purple...dark blue...camera white balance was a bit off, sorry:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNXu8FOeta8&list=UU9xI549_OLZGN479LceD8CQ&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

Last edited:
Back