Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nickfury.jpg

Fury had just landed on my Detolf! :yess:

(I just took a quick iPhone photo--sorry for the grainy pic)

The graininess merely adds to the realism, its like a National Enquirer pic. Very nice!

Just got mine all set up, what an awesome figure. I love the little things like the ear piece and walkie talkie. Overall I think he came out excellent, the likeness could have been a bit closer imo but it really is superb. I can't wait to get to Captain America so I can display them together.

Edit: Picture, I'm loving this figure!

DSC04994.jpg

Nice!

Agreed. The little accessories can really help increase the number of poses you can put a figure through.

Well mine was sent out for delivery on Friday morning and since I'm on the tail end of the route I missed the UPS guy. I was in a hospital all day and now it's going to sit on a truck all weekend long in a bad city and I hope to God nothing happens to it. They're going to try and deliver it on Monday,you'd think it'd be the first delivery but no,the note said end of day,again! I try and do something nice and it winds up biting me on the a$$!
:mad::cuss:censored

I like that you touched on the accessories. Sliding iron sights on the RPG serves no real function, but I'm a sucker for those subtle details. Love them. :clap

Great vid xenomorph.

:wave Thanks mate. It was more of a coincidence that I found out that those parts can slide. Very neat detail by HT. :)

Thanks Centurion! There are almost too many accessories, b/c it makes me want to buy multiple figures so I can display them every way possible.. haha. Nick Fury is like that, he just has so many great display options.

That sucks that you guys missed getting yours today, or had damaged stuff. That's the worst thing with Hot Toys. I can't stand the suspense in that situation, but I'm sure all will be fine in the end. :)

opened mine tonight.freakin kick ass figure.love the case and tesseract.lots of accessories too.well made HT

with all the positive feedback for this fig,i really can't wait to add him to my collection :impatient:

I think SS or HT played rugby with all the Furys. My boc was a little dinged up too. And my bazooka handle was broken. I'll send a pic to SSC and I'm sure they'll place the bazooza. And I'd like a new box, but its not ripped or totally crushed. So I'm not sure if I should ask for that.

Sorry to hear people are receiving Fury with damaged boxes. May I ask if the outer shippers are damaged too?

If so, it's a simple fix, sideshow starts shipping the figures within another box; I swear they use to do that, at least if you ordered two figures they did.

Back