Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I my order from Sideshow is about to ship to me in Australia & I just noticed the charge for shipping has more than doubled from the last Hot Toys figure (Red Skull) I got last week. They charged me $55 (!) to ship when the previous orders have been between $25-$35 dollars, depending on box size. The box size looks like standard Hot Toys size so why the enormous price rise? Any other international collectors notice their shipping fees have doubled?

It's probably a pre authorize charge. My shipping for my rescue cap was $16 but they shoot higher price for pre authorization, they charged $30 for Fury but will adjust once they get actual cost

It's probably a pre authorize charge. My shipping for my rescue cap was $16 but they shoot higher price for pre authorization, they charged $30 for Fury but will adjust once they get actual cost

Hope so but they have always got the pre authorized charge right, never had it adjusted. I had pre-ordered the rescue cap but had to cancel, quote for shipping on that was $25.

Hope so but they have always got the pre authorized charge right, never had it adjusted. I had pre-ordered the rescue cap but had to cancel, quote for shipping on that was $25.

I'm sure it will be adjusted, I picked the $25 saving vs free shipping for the Fury because I had applied the $25 off promo code but got the option to get free shipping or save $25. I got screwed if shipping will be $30 for Fury. $189.99 Fury - $25 (promo code) + $30 shipping = $194.99 total :monkey2

I'm from Australia also and have had the same charge for my Fury, i got my charging email yesterday so i checked my bank account this morning and there's $239 pending for the figure. Where in Oz are you located anton??

I just got home and checked my bank account to see if i had been charged.Then went to my sideshow account...$55 fee for shipping,when normally HT figures are $25 to $30!!!
So even with that save $25 off gift card a few months back,im still paying oVER $250 for Fury...my actual cost for the figures was brought down to $164....WOW!!but now with the $55 shipping fee...and it has been charged.WOW!!
im in Newcastle,Australia.
I also got charged my first FLEX on USO cap.....BIG smack to the wallet...thanx Marvel and HT :)
well worth it but heheehehe

For international buyers like myself, DONT WORRY. I also was charged a bit higher than usual & contacted SS via chat & they said since the item is not yet in warehouse they just block this amount. Once the item actually on hand the shipping will be what we all used to :)

For international buyers like myself, DONT WORRY. I also was charged a bit higher than usual & contacted SS via chat & they said since the item is not yet in warehouse they just block this amount. Once the item actually on hand the shipping will be what we all used to :)

Still waiting for my reply from them. Funny how they charge even before they have them in stock. I've bought quite a few figures from them & this is the first time I've ever noticed this.

I'm from Australia also and have had the same charge for my Fury, i got my charging email yesterday so i checked my bank account this morning and there's $239 pending for the figure. Where in Oz are you located anton??

I'm from Perth.

$55 for shipping? I'll cancel Hawkeye too.
$30 shipping was fine, this is now ridiculous. How can they offer free domestic shipping but not knock the price down a bit at least for International customers?

I want this figure so I'll get it locally, it looks sensational.

Ouch! Overseas shipping is ruff! But I also see if you buy this from an international seller (China, for example), it costs $40 to ship to the States too.

Ditto.....did the same with Rescue Cap. Perhaps tomorrow.....

Oh yeah, just kinda excited

Mine was charged today too. When I called to get my final flexpay charged, I was told that it may not ship until the weekend or early next week.

Is it because you was initially doing the flexpay? Or is that for everyone?

Back