Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone mentioned yesterday that they talked to CS and was told it will ship out next week

Weird, I talked to them Wednesday. It's funny how things can change from one day to the next when dealing with SSC & Hot Toys. No big deal, I just like to stay informed, I'm always worried about a delay, lol. Thanks darkknight.

Mine was charged today too. When I called to get my final flexpay charged, I was told that it may not ship until the weekend or early next week.

Oh yeah, just kinda excited

Is it because you was initially doing the flexpay? Or is that for everyone?

They said none will be shipping til then.

the email i got from sideshow was that Fury is stuck in port hence the high shipping rate charged for O/S buyers.until they get specs we wont know if we get a refund of sorts til then.

Weird, I talked to them Wednesday. It's funny how things can change from one day to the next when dealing with SSC & Hot Toys. No big deal, I just like to stay informed, I'm always worried about a delay, lol. Thanks darkknight.

No problem, here's the convo

Anyone else running into this situation, its happening more and more with Sideshow and its getting annoying, my card was charged on the 26th and I didnt get a ship notice that thursday, or all day the next friday. Used to always be that a charge was made and I got a shipping notice/tracking number that night, but lately I have had things charge and not ship for 3-4 days. For this kind of $$ its really annoying. Who got ship tracking numbers Thu/Fri?

Last edited:
Anyone else running into this situation, its happening more and more with Sideshow and its getting annoying, my card was charged on the 26th and I didnt get a ship notice that thursday, or all day the next friday. Used to always be that a charge was made and I got a shipping notice/tracking number that night, but lately I have had things charge and not ship for 3-4 days. For this kind of $$ its really annoying. Who got ship tracking numbers Thu/Fri?

Its been like this for me as well...Rescue Cap, Red Skull and Amber got charged on schedule but didn't ship after a few more days. My Boba Fett didn't ship after a full week after getting charged. I got charge for Fury this past Wednesday but still hoping to see a shipping notice this coming Monday.

99% of these preorder sites are the same "You get charged when item ships". If it's not shipping until next Monday, don't charge me the Thursday before, charge me Monday.

Back