Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol

Hot Toys should get Ric (The ClipperKing) on the payroll

:lol tbh, that's the first time i've looked over Fury properly, i love his outfit especially the Coat and Boots. I avoided him at first cause i didnt wanna get him, then the first time i see him i ordered one, i am weak :slap

Don't regret it tho, can't wait to get him and it will give me more options when i have the full team for display rotation.

thanks guys for your kind words , and i'm glad you like the review but sorry if you've spent money you didnt intend to :O)

Fury should ship next week. If it does, that means within a 3 week period of time, I got

Red Skull
Rescue Cap
Nick Fury

:yess::yess: What a great 21 days. ( of course my bank account feels the opposite )

Bank account notwithstanding, that's a great three weeks in our world, mikericm!:yess:

Got mine today :yess: It's such an awesome figure and pictures just don't do it justice.

b694433a.jpg

e33a6d48.jpg

8e12178e.jpg

8a6b2987.jpg

As if Ric's review didn't convince me enough to buy this guy now I know Coulson is on the way no chance I'm passing on Fury now :nono:

I paid with a seller in HK and he posted it today

Cool. Thanks. I called SS and they said he will be processed tomorrow. So since I have him on flexpay, and the final payment isn't scheduled to charge until Aug 5, I'll call tomorrow to get them to charge the balance. They hopefully, he'll ship by the weekend and I'll see him next Wednesday-ish.

Red Skull last week, Rescue Cap this week and Fury next. I LOVE IT!

Back