Hot Toys - MMS169 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Nick Fury

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the reason cornerstorecomics.com is quoting their shipping as August is because they're getting their supply from Sideshow?

Either way hes still up for preorder there.

That's where I'm ordering mine. :wink1:

The best part was like, a week ago, they were on a pre-order sale for $170.99, beat everyone else price wise I could find. Even with shipping they were cheaper. Unless theres an exclusive figure, I think they're gonna be my go to from here on out.

the email i got from sideshow was that Fury is stuck in port hence the high shipping rate charged for O/S buyers.until they get specs we wont know if we get a refund of sorts til then.

Has anyone ordered from them before? It would be fitting for me since I'm the "Viking Spawn." :lol

I order few times with ot any problems the owner Sage is a nice person!! I regret order from ..... I see nobody can't beat this price!! I can't cancel my PO because I have to pay cancelations fees.... :(

Has anyone ordered from them before? It would be fitting for me since I'm the "Viking Spawn." :lol

I used them for some past for some Star Wars clones, I purchased several and then I received one with a broken foot joint, would not take it back or replace it, and ignored most of my e-mails for over a month.

Thankfully Toyanxiety exists, got the foot - $1.99.

There are lots of much better online stores out there.

I used them for some past for some Star Wars clones, I purchased several and then I received one with a broken foot joint, would not take it back or replace it, and ignored most of my e-mails for over a month.

That's discouraging. :(

Good to know.
Thanks for the feedback.

I ordered a lot of figures from them, they got good prices and they charge actual shipping cost. Plus once in a while they have sale. I thought Alexie was the owner?

But there was 1 figure that they did not fulfill my order. It's the Hot Toys RE5 Battle Suit Jill.

Has anyone gotten their shipping notice yet? I'm starting to think this won't ship until next week, even though SSC said it will ship by the end of this week when I asked them.

Back