Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

385768_277699155660109_100002600797892_565898_658170909_n.jpg

Well, damn. Someone went and did what Darth Trafford suggested to me in December, when I said how much I wanted this exact display.

Now I need to buy a red and blue version and sell my black suit one when it arrives. It will be MIB minus the Peter Parker head at a discount (PM me if interested).

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

Nice pics ! The Motorcycle suits Dark Peter parker well ! I passed on Black Suit Spidey because I have Medicom's version and Dark Parker . But I am starting to sense a cave in on my part, especially because I love the New Green Goblin Figure so much. I wanna pose Black Suit Spidey and this guy together !

DSCN1980.jpg

Nice pics ! The Motorcycle suits Dark Peter parker well ! I passed on Black Suit Spidey because I have Medicom's version and Dark Parker . But I am starting to sense a cave in on my part, especially because I love the New Green Goblin Figure so much. I wanna pose Black Suit Spidey and this guy together !

Thanks! and I say go for it! you won't regret it! :yess::clap

DSCN1980.jpg

I did the opposite but for the same reason. I bought black spider man but then felt compelled to get goblin because the two together will look sick.

Some pics of my twin brothers Black Spider-Man.I took them w/ my iPhone.
IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

IMG_0609.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

Yes !! I agree Goblin on his flying board and Black Suit Spidey recreates one of the best night fights in the film ! I'm searching now for a deal on Ebay if not I'll cash in on some reward points that i've been saving at SS.

7230730064_0d49aef562_c.jpg

7230737666_1a20f80af2_c.jpg

7230773880_5d4d301fba_c.jpg

Best of friends... :wink1:

Looking good mate
If one was looking at only getting one Spiderman which colour suit do you prefer ? I'm really liking the black suits sandman base.

love that pic/setup man. Like Nova if this figure is still around July/August I'll be picking him up and setting it up exactly like you have :hi5:

Looking good mate
If one was looking at only getting one Spiderman which colour suit do you prefer ? I'm really liking the black suits sandman base.

I still prefer the red blue spidey. As the head and the body is a one piece suit, the transition is seamless. More natural. Not the same for black spidey when I use the masked head. Looks really "toyish"

Best of friends... :wink1:[/QUOTE]

love that pic/setup man. Like Nova if this figure is still around July/August I'll be picking him up and setting it up exactly like you have :hi5:

That's good to hear. Actually I wanted to do the black spidey sitting perched on top of the church in the rain scene but the bottom just can't be stretched that much...:slap

I still prefer the red blue spidey. As the head and the body is a one piece suit, the transition is seamless. More natural. Not the same for black spidey when I use the masked head. Looks really "toyish"

The other site:
I have checked more pics before i get the black variant. There is little, but higher quality difference: better neck stiching, not asymetric eyes, the body is wider-more realistic, not so big leg upper part on the black. And the main better part of the black: the better quality web decoration. Sometimes the red variant web is come down if somebody move the toy not carefully.

I think the difference is like between iron man mark iii vs mark vi.

Shortly the black variant is a updated, better version.

If i check the red one closer on the pic, the eyes staying off:(

I think before somebody want buy a HT spiderman first need know:
-too sensitive to the quality issue-es?
-need just only one, but updated spiderman?

best\better way if somebody look around by the ht red spiderman topic Here is some pictures for the common red spiderman issues:

spideyhead.jpg

19aff614.jpg

100_9054.jpg

I checked several black spiderman picture, but i cant found any problem.

here is my pictures about the black spiderman:

IMAG1515.jpg

IMAG1529.jpg

Nice photos in here, love the red / blue one with Peter Parker head, well done.

I don't own the original one, but today I got the normal black edition...awesome, awesome...absolutely no problems with seams or bad tailoring on mine. Check out my video review:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzD0Pv20wls[/ame]

Nice photos in here, love the red / blue one with Peter Parker head, well done.

I don't own the original one, but today I got the normal black edition...awesome, awesome...absolutely no problems with seams or bad tailoring on mine. Check out my video review:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzD0Pv20wls

If somebody try remove the head without grab the neck part, can pull out the neck post too. In this case, just push back the head with the neck, but avoid for the suit: Longer pull can make damage on the web on the suit neck.

The wife just missed the ups man by a matter of minutes. AAAAAAAGGGHHHHH!

Gotta wait till tomorrow :(

Back