Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

I HATE that damn seam below the headsculpt. it just looks horrible in every photo.
I do think HT dropped the ball on the HS.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

I'm undecided on which HS to display my spidey TM heasculpt or black spidey headsculpt ill figure it out when I get mine from SS:yess:

020049k2n6d5dd6yqr1yyl.jpg

0200516sy7voaso5dopsop.jpg

0200574p0oocdpo6kdsd0y.jpg

020056xpboypmp2iovxnhd.jpg

020112am322dymdva23mrf.jpg

020115xb94cw7ftrpgtt48.jpg

Human head for sure for me! I already have a SM with his mask on!

Human head for sure for me! I already have a SM with his mask on!

:exactly: I don't own red & blue Spidey but black suit Spidey will display Parker head sculpt. I rarely pose without mask but human hs is growing on me...

:exactly: I don't own red & blue Spidey but black suit Spidey will display Parker head sculpt. I rarely pose without mask but human hs is growing on me...

:panic::monkey2:impatient:

I HATE that damn seam below the headsculpt. it just looks horrible in every photo.
I do think HT dropped the ball on the HS.

Which is why they went seamless on the first one. But everyone %*$#@ed and moaned about not getting an unmaksed head so they gave it to us this time. You can't get it both ways :dunno

Which is why they went seamless on the first one. But everyone %*$#@ed and moaned about not getting an unmaksed head so they gave it to us this time. You can't get it both ways :dunno

You know that's not how the Internet works.

I have no plans to display him with the Tobey sculpt but I do have 3 redandblues. One of which I may cut the mask off of and put the Tobey sculpt on.

Loving the hair sculpt. Would've thought Kojun did it... that guy is amazing with hair sculpts.

More headsculpt shots for your reference!

7041395551_e11f58b016_o.jpg

7041395649_8523b1768a_o.jpg

7041395721_a6a7fc5721_b.jpg

7041395803_8dda42fb20_o.jpg

6895298894_d2656f2a3c_o.jpg

6895298992_7bdb5f6471_o.jpg

7041395721_a6a7fc5721_b.jpg

Pretty damn close to this pic:

Tobey_Maguire%20-%201%20-%20Spider-Man_3.jpg

:exactly:

You know that's not how the Internet works.
:rotfl

I have no plans to display him with the Tobey sculpt but I do have 3 redandblues. One of which I may cut the mask off of and put the Tobey sculpt on.

Why?

In those close ups, I can't get over the amzing detail in that black suit!!!!

:yess::yess:

Home run by HT IMO!

Because he's just that awesome. :lecture

:lol Actually bought one to display and one to keep MIB when they came out for $130. Aquired a third in a package deal from a fellow boardie.

I've got one up for sale right now though.

I am really digging the Tobey sculpt. When is SS shipping?

That tobey sculpt is HT at their best IMO.

Back