Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

Just got my shipping notification from Go Hastings..it says he will arrive on the 10th. I am just crossing my fingers it is what the desciption stated...its gonna be a crapshoot.. lol But for $50 bucks its one im happy to try

Considering SS hasn't received their allotment, it is a good bet it is something else. Medicom perhaps.....

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

Yeah, it IS NOT the new HT figure... that much is certain!

Considering SS hasn't received their allotment, it is a good bet it is something else. Medicom perhaps.....

Sideshow doesn't always get them on time though..I do however cant imagine I will get the Hot Toys one. My shipping email and everything does show this as the product that I am receiving. Ill be honest..id be thrilled if it was the Red and Blue Spiderman though. I have a feeling it will be comical when I open the box and it will be getting returned..whatever it is.

Sideshow doesn't always get them on time though..I do however cant imagine I will get the Hot Toys one. My shipping email and everything does show this as the product that I am receiving. Ill be honest..id be thrilled if it was the Red and Blue Spiderman though. I have a feeling it will be comical when I open the box and it will be getting returned..whatever it is.

I am pulling for ya, I picked up SS Storm Shadow when they had it erroneously marked at $90.00.

Yea..I have gotten a couple things over the years..but some cancelled..has a Cobra Sniper cancel..it was marked down to $22 mind you.. lol

tobeyblk.jpg
SAW pics on fb page thought i'd post some..

rednblack.jpg

tblkspder2.jpg

sandspder.jpg
I cant wait to finaly catch this spider.....

Last edited:

I just recieved another shipping notification with Dungeons and Dragons game on it.. lol They screwed up like I figured. I called them and they confirmed..so I am going to not accept the package.. but I did request that when it does come in to stock I get one at the price I ordered it at...she told me to hang on to my original order confirmation.

Decided I have to cancel this. Finances just aren't going to allow it.

Decided I have to cancel this. Finances just aren't going to allow it.

I know the feeling. I placed this order when it was first announced. Then I received an email 2 weeks ago that I couldn't apply my points and the free shipping so they were giving me back my points. Last week I received notice that my Hot Toys 89 Joker would be shipping soon. The main reason I was getting this Spider-man was for the Peter Parker head. I can't afford to get both the Joker and this at the same time. Last week I cancelled black suit Spidey and I'm hoping to pick up the Parker head parted out down the line.

I may have to wait as well. Looks awesome!

I already started working on my Peter Paker custom, now it's just a waiting game.

I know the feeling. I placed this order when it was first announced. Then I received an email 2 weeks ago that I couldn't apply my points and the free shipping so they were giving me back my points. Last week I received notice that my Hot Toys 89 Joker would be shipping soon. The main reason I was getting this Spider-man was for the Peter Parker head. I can't afford to get both the Joker and this at the same time. Last week I cancelled black suit Spidey and I'm hoping to pick up the Parker head parted out down the line.

Yeah, things just aren't working for me and I hate giving it the axe but in order to keep other stuff I had to.

I'm kind of surprised I haven't gotten my xx days notice email for this even though it was ordered the day it went up. Strange.

I haven't bought anything new in many, many mos. I hope SS has extras in the first shipment, I am itching to pull the trigger.

I'm going to be a cheap bastard and wait for the price to come down before I snag one.

Looks fantastic. If only there was a way to ditch the Sandman and have the price point just reflect the figure and the knew Peter Parker head. I really don't even need the webbing. I would be perfectly content with just the figure, headsculpt and some hands.

Sell the base. Lots of people have already PM'd me asking for it. That will take 50$ off right there.

I may just wait for the ASM figure. (cause of Boba and Luke...$$$ we'll see)

Back