Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

people who don't see tobey from the sculpt are crazy

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

I am really digging the Tobey sculpt. When is SS shipping?

I spoke with sideshow yesterday about my flex pay and They said it due to be in the warehouse the last week of April. And Will probably ship the first week in May

I spoke with sideshow yesterday about my flex pay and They said it due to be in the warehouse the last week of April. And Will probably ship the first week in May

Cool thanks!

I was gonna use the tobey headsculpt for papparazii peter takin pics of spidey but he got his angry eye's on gonna need some shades for him.......sweeet we will be getting this guy fast...early may sweetness.........

Last edited:

And I am stoked that the packaging is identicle to the red and blue spidey. I am super excited about this figure.

sweet havent seen box design yet but gonna be huge for sandman...i gotta pick up red blue spidey sometime along with new one sometime....the amazing release's this year is nonstop rocking........:rock:rock:rock

I kinda want Black Suit Spidey, but I think I'm good with regular Spidey. I'm going to save my money for other Hot Toys.

well to each is own but everythings better in black but got a lot of us have hard decisions to make with everything we ever dreamed of being released in same year is very diffucult to keep up..ha ha cant wait for this one..........

well to each is own but everythings better in black but got a lot of us have hard decisions to make with everything we ever dreamed of being released in same year is very diffucult to keep up..ha ha cant wait for this one..........

True. I have higher priorities and other wants. Like all of the Avengers (gonna be a hole in my wallet) since it seems one gets released each month, and a couple of Kamen Rider 1/6 figures.

Does this Spidey come with all of the web accessories, along with the Sandman display?

Here is the video that shows the packaging

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FxoQYGnTGY&feature=g-u-u&context=G231acd2FUAAAAAAAAAA[/ame][/

Cool, it comes with everything from regular Spider-Man.

I totally forgot red and blue spiderman came with that building ledge display piece, which I thought was pretty lame..

That's gotta be one heavy box though.

thank's for posting love early pics they packed box well looks good always wish his videos were just a little longer.....that black spider jumps off the box design.........sweet..........

Last edited:

I have to say, only basing it off pics and videos, that is the best head paint job from HT so far.

I really dont need this figure but Im not sure I can pass on that head. The paint, expression and piercing blue eyes just may be too much for me.

Who am I kidding.

Ordered.

Last edited:

Just got my shipping notification from Go Hastings..it says he will arrive on the 10th. I am just crossing my fingers it is what the desciption stated...its gonna be a crapshoot.. lol But for $50 bucks its one im happy to try

Just got my shipping notification from Go Hastings..it says he will arrive on the 10th. I am just crossing my fingers it is what the desciption stated...its gonna be a crapshoot.. lol But for $50 bucks its one im happy to try

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you do get him. But the fact that gohasting has shipped it today is what is suspect. Sideshow isn't getting theirs for 3-4 weeks.

Keep us posted, Im dying to see if you actually do get this order filled for that price! If so, too funny and big congrats!

And I just check go hastings, thanks for turning me on to them by the way, I found a great deal on something I wanted, I had the black spidey saved in my wish list. Just in case it came back in stock for that price. It now says Dungeons and Dragons: Lords of Waterdeep Board Game. I didn't add or delete anything from my wish list. It just automatically changed. REALLY ODD

I really like this one especially comes with tobey's head sculpt.. I might pick this up for the right price

I so want this guy, but the price is a bit crazy IMO...
considering I got regular Spidey for $135.00... :monkey2
but this is too good to pass on... that's why I sold my Medi Spideys in the first place...

Back