Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

I feel like buying a custom crying Tobey sculpt just for the fun of it :lol

86a62b91_007SM3_Tobey_Maguire_082.jpeg

Classic..and this one too

TobeyMaguire.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

Why don't you quit crying about the god-damn body and just not buy it then? For someone that _____es so much about a toy you sure seem to talk about it a lot. I mean if you don't like the figure that much, DON'T BUY IT! MOVE ON ALREADY! (How long has this been going on now in these threads with you?)

So the rest of us can read the thread without you crying over the toy constantly, ____ing shut up or leave it got old 2 weeks ago!

I mean god if i hated something so much lord knows i would come into a thread a CRY OVER IT over and over!
___s sake !

Not crying over it just stating the facts. People have a right to tell people if they are undecided or not. I posted pictures of the figure not photoshopped so people could see it didnt turn out like it was supposed to.

Stop getting mad for no reason.

Why don't you quit crying about the god-damn body and just not buy it then? For someone that _____es so much about a toy you sure seem to talk about it a lot. I mean if you don't like the figure that much, DON'T BUY IT! MOVE ON ALREADY! (How long has this been going on now in these threads with you?)

So the rest of us can read the thread without you crying over the toy constantly, ____ing shut up or leave it got old 2 weeks ago!

I mean god if i hated something so much lord knows i would come into a thread a CRY OVER IT over and over!
___s sake !

Its been going on for 2 weeks because you people wont let it go. You and your follows are the reasons for this debacle to go on and on. This is because for some reason you think the body in promotional images is the same and want to prove me wrong by attacking me.

I just state the facts and told people to stop attacking me and prove me wrong and have offered challengers. However, I mainly said just let it go.

You are the ones that keep bringing it up as if I am complaining.

:mad:

The figure's upper body is too muscular for me so it is a pass for me, yet I must admit the thighs look thinner so I :dunno maybe I might not pass this up.

Nevertheless, cant wait to see you guys do some crazy poses!

:yess:

These are also the first pics I have seen of the figure posed straight, which show the flaws of the muscular body, that the photoshopped images didnt show and hid with poses. So now we see what the figure really looks like and it doesn't look that slim standing straight like the prototype did.

It does not slim like the image below, however, that could be because the pose on ebay is hunched over.

UltraMarknus do you have the red and blue suit one? If you do and you like it then I say go for this one as well.

I am passing on this because hot toys once again has mislead us with a big muscular body even though they promoted a slimmer one like the image below.

You can obviously tell they are totally different bodies. I don't know why it took me a while to figure this out.

I would like to be proven wrong.

:pray:

Not crying over it just stating the facts. People have a right to tell people if they are undecided or not. I posted pictures of the figure not photoshopped so people could see it didnt turn out like it was supposed to.

Stop getting mad for no reason.

Hey :wave

I think you have very much proven your point on this and don't take this as being insulting at all. I understand that you feel mislead by Hot Toys, but posting the same thing over and over again is not getting your point across. What I mean by that is, that your point is becoming more of a bother rather than being helpful. You can't force people not to buy this figure. The people who are undecided are not followers, they are there own person and can make decisions for themselves. Also, it does sound like you are a little undecided too. Maybe you are hoping that your eyes are deceiving you and the figure is going to be all you hoped for in the end. I would just wait for actual in-hand pics that members will post before making your decision to purchase or not. If you don't like it, then just state your piece and move on. All I am trying to say is to just be a little understanding too. :)

@Darkavatar:

You can say whatever you want about the figure, you're not happy because the muscle body sucks, HT has misled us, or anything
you don't like the figure, you won't buy it, all of us respect that, we understand it already

Reading your posts at previous pages, I assumed that you are not debating to some people here to prove the different muscle body but you are forcing us to share the same thought with you
Most of us love this figure what it is and looks like you're not happy about it, so you keep repeating the same post about the muscle body mislead
That is why some people are against you

___s sake !

I never said I hated the black spidey this is what gets misinterpreted all the time and frankly I am sick of it. I said I wanted to wait and see what the final product of black spidey would look like because I hate the red and blue one and feared the black one would turn out the same.

I said I hate the red and blue suit spiderman because I dont like the muscular body but respect people who do like it. Now I posted these images for everyone to look at it (for their enjoyment) and to see if the figure turned out as bad as I thought it would and it looks like it did :(

That is not to say it is a bad figure, just not for me, so I have the right to say I will pass on it.

However, I have no respect for you because you just want everyone to believe your opinion is right and everyone else's is wrong.

Last edited:

I think the figure looks wicked awesome.
I can't wait to display him with the Sand Man base!

I respect your comment, RIDDICK, but don't you think I have a right to say I will pass on this?

Naaaaaah, I just making fun of the whole SSF situation. No offence :wink1:
I still don't like headshape of HT's Spidey figures tho... just get used to it :monkey2

Hey :wave

I think you have very much proven your point on this and don't take this as being insulting at all. I understand that you feel mislead by Hot Toys, but posting the same thing over and over again is not getting your point across. What I mean by that is, that your point is becoming more of a bother rather than being helpful. You can't force people not to buy this figure. The people who are undecided are not followers, they are there own person and can make decisions for themselves. Also, it does sound like you are a little undecided too. Maybe you are hoping that your eyes are deceiving you and the figure is going to be all you hoped for in the end. I would just wait for actual in-hand pics that members will post before making your decision to purchase or not. If you don't like it, then just state your piece and move on. All I am trying to say is to just be a little understanding too. :)

I agree with most of what you said, However, I posted the images for peoples enjoyment, not to convince people not to buy it. I dont know where people get where this idea comes from? I have said time and time again I personally dont like the figure but respect people that do. Look at my recent post to UltraMarknus! Go back to where this whole mess started and you will see I say respect people who do like big muscular body. I say it several times.

:gah:

I am not the one bringing this up. I made one comment check the thread and then a whole war started out. I told people to let it go. However after 2 weeks they come back and say I am wrong etc. I then say ok prove it then.

Dont worry I do not think your insulting me and yes you are right, the people who are undecided are not followers, they are there own person and can make decisions for themselves.

However, you are wrong that there are no followers, who try to start a war. I said nothing for 2 weeks. Then people bring it up again. I told them to let it go. Check the post!

The pictures I have posted are for people to enjoy and yes one of them is for me to say the body does look slimmer here, so I dont know if \i will buy it. Yes you are also right I am undecided so that is why I posted the pictures to get people's opinions.

Not once did I say do not buy this figure! However, people think I did :gah: Check the whole thread!

Anyway I respect your opinion but the only point that I am trying to make is that is this figure worth buying?

:wave

Last edited:

@Darkavatar:

You can say whatever you want about the figure, you're not happy because the muscle body sucks, HT has misled us, or anything
you don't like the figure, you won't buy it, all of us respect that, we understand it already

Reading your posts at previous pages, I assumed that you are not debating to some people here to prove the different muscle body but you are forcing us to share the same thought with you
Most of us love this figure what it is and looks like you're not happy about it, so you keep repeating the same post about the muscle body mislead
That is why some people are against you

No I am not. I told people to buy it if they like the figure, but I do not like it but respect people who do. I say this time and time again, why isnt the message getting through?

I am not trying to convince anyone of anything I just feel mislead by hot toys but respect people who like the figure.

Naaaaaah, I just making fun of the whole SSF situation. No offence :wink1:
I still don't like headshape of HT's Spidey figures tho... just get used to it :monkey2

No offense taken RIDDICK. You are cool and funny, I just wish people would understand I am not trying to convince people not to buy this but just state it looks too muscular to me and that is why I wont buy it.

However, people cant accept that, they think I am wrong and that when I say that I wont buy it for this reason it means that I want to stop people from buying the figure?

Why do you people think this?

For your own good, just stop.

I'm gonna get this and display it next to my Amazing Spiderman 300. Should make a nice display.:yess:

You have every right to feel that way it is a good figure just not for me!

:wink1:

Dude what?:dunno
I was just posting a comment.
I'm not in this big disagreement that's going on.
I try and stay out of foolish things.

For your own good, just stop.

I try to stop it but people just keep attacking me getting the wrong messages that I think I am trying to stop them from buying this figure.

This just goes on and on what am I suppose to do?

Just ignore them?

I want to know why everyone is upset I cant see that did anything wrong.

Is it this quote that started the war.

"These are also the first pics I have seen of the figure posed straight, which show the flaws of the muscular body, that the photoshopped images didnt show and hid with poses. So now we see what the figure really looks like and it doesn't look that slim standing straight like the prototype did.

It does not slim like the image below, however, that could be because the pose on ebay is hunched over."

I cant see how that offends anyone but ever since I posted that a war gets broken out. Its just my opinion, why is everyone so upset?

If this quote offends everyone then I apologize, I really wasn't trying to make a point just an opinion was all.

Can we move on now?

Last edited:

Looks cool, but im this one is still a maybe for me.

Back