Hot Toys - MMS163 - Predators: 1/6th scale Noland Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I bet the scalpers are lining up and making plans for their cut as we speak. I just hope all the fans out there get theirs at retail before they do.

So much _____ing and moaning and almost zero understanding about the work involved in making something like this become a reality. It's art! I can't wait to get my hands on the book Hot Toys is working on.

Absolutely, dudes who feel this should always get their shot.

Need that book too, but only comes with this stupid Stealth Mark III, right? And I'm not buying something I'm not into and which is FOR a movie it had no appearance in, like those stupid quad for Iron Man, or any car that comes for Spiderman, or Venom or dunno what character, you know?
And it's totally this kind of art why I have the Winston Effect too, since I love sculpting and the ideas behind the results...

Absolutely, dudes who feel this should always get their shot.

Need that book too, but only comes with this stupid Stealth Mark III, right? And I'm not buying something I'm not into and which is FOR a movie it had no appearance in, like those stupid quad for Iron Man, or any car that comes for Spiderman, or Venom or dunno what character, you know?
And it's totally this kind of art why I have the Winston Effect too, since I love sculpting and the ideas behind the results...

I'm think the book will be available separately and as a special edition with the Iron Man stealth.

The Winston Effect is a must have, I love that book and was lucky enough to get a signed copy.

Can't say that I'm blown away. Kinda bland looking figure of a pretty lame character. The likeness is there, though the face looks a bit fat.
I like the accessories, the armor and weapons look pretty awesome, but, definitely no purchase for me.

I don't see anything mentioned about an LED feature for the helmet.

No biggie...

I'm think the book will be available separately and as a special edition with the Iron Man stealth.

The Winston Effect is a must have, I love that book and was lucky enough to get a signed copy.

Seperatly? Hell :yess:
Gotta get it.
:hi5:

Butters, you're one lucky sob.
My gf wanted to get me that signed edition for only 80€ from amazon, description said used, but mint condition, and when it arrived the shell was all crumbled and cracked and no signature, but at least the seller told us he's really, really sorry and in the end I got the book without charge and the material for pics and text is amazing.
I now have it without the outer shell, looks great too.
Maybe I get the signed edition some time in the future...

Gotta get it.

My gf wanted to get me that signed edition for only 80€ from amazon, description said used, but mint condition, and when it arrived the shell was all crumbled and cracked and no signature, but at least the seller told us he's really, really sorry and in the end I got the book without charge and the material for pics and text is amazing.

it's still available mate and at a pretty good price too :)
[ame="https://www.amazon.co.uk/Winston-Effect-Signed-Limited-Variant/dp/1845763653/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1315824352&sr=8-2"]The Winston Effect: Signed Limited Variant Edition: Amazon.co.uk: Jody Duncan, James Cameron: Books[/ame]

Kindest regards
Tys

Gotta get it.

I don't know that for sure, I'm only guessing, but I think it would be crazy for them to limit the book to only the Iron Man fans.

My copy of The Winston Effect was stocked and sold by Amazon. I got it for $60. with some other books they had as a deal.

I try to avoid the second hand books unless they are rare and long out of print, you just never know what you're going to get.

Good luck with the signed edition, mate.

Fellas, thank you, but I don't have a credit card, si I can't buy like this *snap* from UK.
:-(
And on top of that I have other financial matters and figures coming, so this money spent would be "rather" useless, you know?

But you're right: HT would be crazy not to sell it seperatly.
But since then I don't had any problems regarding any thing 2nd hand and my girl too.

Fellas, thank you, but I don't have a credit card, si I can't buy like this *snap* from UK.
:-(
And on top of that I have other financial matters and figures coming, so this money spent would be "rather" useless, you know?

But you're right: HT would be crazy not to sell it seperatly.
But since then I don't had any problems regarding any thing 2nd hand and my girl too.

I know the feeling...my collecting budget is pretty much blown for this year with all the stuff I have on PO.

Agreed. I would've gotten Isabelle. She was awesome, and would look great with Royce.

Nolan was unexpected, so I wouldn't be surprised if Isabelle gets the nod from Hot Toys now. It's a must, really.

I know the feeling...my collecting budget is pretty much blown for this year with all the stuff I have on PO.

I only have Chris Reeve on PO, but Classic and Cap are gonna join him and now Noland definatly too and if I have some money over, I'll get Tracker and Falconer too.

And of course...when he's announced...Iron Monger and that's a definite.

But don't talk about budget, man. Keeping my money together's hard with the all the awesomeness HT grew into, right?

Definitely a pass for me! I really need this breather after those consecutive pre-orders. :yess:

Not interested in the character at all.

Although HT once again nalied this one very good. :clap

Congrats on those who'll be getting this esp. EcKo who has a lovely taste for characters :lol

I like it, and im buying one.

Found this pics of the actual screen used props.

34962_136759779686091_1000005620928.jpg

35818_136759829686086_1000005620928.jpg

35818_136759819686087_1000005620928.jpg

35818_136759823019420_1000005620928.jpg

I was actually expecting Isabelle to be the next human Predators figure, but I'm happy with this as well. I like Laurence Fishburne and I liked the Noland character. After spending that much time alone fighting for my life against monsters from another world I'd be a little coo coo too.

Back