Hot Toys - MMS163 - Predators: 1/6th scale Noland Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True statement about Royce not being done by HT today. I still have the Royce and Berserker figures on display. I've thought about selling them off in order to trim the collection, but not only would I be taking a hit but honestly, I like the figures. The film was ok and the figures are well done.

Sometimes the "worth" is keeping them rather then selling and paying double for a single 1/6 HT with 2021 prices.

I only ended up with Noland because One Sixth Bruce was having trouble selling them at the time. I think he was £70 delivered.

IMG_0564 Noland.JPG
IMG_0565 Noland.JPG

Hot Toys would not touch characters like this guy and Royce with a bargepole now. It's kinda strange to think they were ever made in the first place. Or figures like Aldo Raine and Hans Landa, Sam Worthington from Clash of the Titans, Jake Gyllenhaal from Prince of Persia. The more successful they got the more conservative they got.

Well I think a lot of that has to do with the fact that at the time they weren’t as buried in primarily Marvel and Star Wars releases. I understand why they went the route they have but yeah it has led to a lack of diverse characters.

Back