Hot Toys - MMS163 - Predators: 1/6th scale Noland Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the rising prices on Hot Toys, I'll probably have to pass on this. Maybe down the line I'll pick it up.

Btw, if anyone hasn't seen HTC, its reportedly being released on February 2012.

I'll just keep my Classic Predator and Berserker :)

There are several people who just register anywhere for trolling, b******* and what not.
In the end they'll buy it anyway cause they're backstabbing completionists who just just grab the figures away from under others guys nose, just to know they have it and others don't and don't appreciate the work and on the other hand the joy others get from those figures.
I know I'll enjoy every second of every figure I have.

Yeah, I bet the scalpers are lining up and making plans for their cut as we speak. I just hope all the fans out there get theirs at retail before they do.

So much _____ing and moaning and almost zero understanding about the work involved in making something like this become a reality. It's art! I can't wait to get my hands on the book Hot Toys is working on.

they should release this in a very limited run that way all those haters will regret not buying him afterwards :lol

Awesome!! I really want this. It will be bought as soon as its released for me. I still want Issabelle though

lookin good,
WILL be buyin as soon as pre-orders are up,great sculpt,

I think he needs to be priced somewhere around the Royce price point with inflation added of course,but hey they'll charge what they'll charge,

That spear's the Machiko one isn't it ?

Kindest regards
Tys

Re: Hot Toys MMS163 - Predators: 1/6th scale Noland Collectible Figure

316659_10150284558442344_58690437343_8102745_1999215942_n.jpg

Love the colouring on the mask.

lookin good,
WILL be buyin as soon as pre-orders are up,great sculpt,

I think he needs to be priced somewhere around the Royce price point with inflation added of course,but hey they'll charge what they'll charge,

That spear's the Machiko one isn't it ?
Kindest regards
Tys

Looks like it.

What a magnificent figure. I cancelled my Reeve Superman, Begins Toy Fairs Batman, '89 Batman and '89 Joker for this beautiful specimen.

Awesome!! I really want this. It will be bought as soon as its released for me. I still want Issabelle though

:exactly:

I will buy this, great Fishburne sculpt...Also, I as well want the Isabelle character and maybe the Yakuza character...

Yeah, I bet the scalpers are lining up and making plans for their cut as we speak. I just hope all the fans out there get theirs at retail before they do.

So much _____ing and moaning and almost zero understanding about the work involved in making something like this become a reality. It's art! I can't wait to get my hands on the book Hot Toys is working on.

Absolutely, dudes who feel this should always get their shot.

Need that book too, but only comes with this stupid Stealth Mark III, right? And I'm not buying something I'm not into and which is FOR a movie it had no appearance in, like those stupid quad for Iron Man, or any car that comes for Spiderman, or Venom or dunno what character, you know?
And it's totally this kind of art why I have the Winston Effect too, since I love sculpting and the ideas behind the results...

Can't say its not a great figure i just never liked Fatburns character. But the sellers who part out on e-bay are going to have a field day with these.

Back