Hot Toys - MMS163 - Predators: 1/6th scale Noland Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, first thing that came to mind was Morpheus customs lol.

I don't even care that much for the Predator line itself but this was well done.

What a bolt out of the blue...

He looks amazing.

I love the armor.

Gotta love Hot Toys!

304576_10150284557442344_58690437343_8102728_684208790_n.jpg

$170?

Re: Hot Toys MMS163 - Predators: 1/6th scale Noland Collectible Figure

This is what SSF has done to me. When this popped in my FB feed, I didn't think "huh, new figure" or "not bad, not great", or anything like that.

The pictures loaded, and my mind immediately just started mentally screaming "FATBURN!"

:lol me too!

Not interested in the character, but I really want the head and nude for some bashes. I have a feeling this will be very popular broken down.

I got mixed feeling about this. I liked the intro of him in the movie but didn't like the character as the movie went on.

I don't think the intention was for people to like the character.

I'm going to display him decked out in his armor and holding the mask.

Something like this:

cinemaniablog_rpredators_noland.jpg

Awesome s***.
Gotta have this and Tracker and Classic, maybe Falconer too and then I'm good to go.
Amazing how they did the armor pieces, helmet and hs.
Great job.
:yess:

Looks pretty cool. Would look cool next to Tracker and the gang. But there are so many different characters from licenses which they haven't released yet. :impatient:

Nothing but "why didn't you make this" or "you make this but not *insert license name here*" posts...sad. I think I saw approx. 5 positive posts...if that. Shame...

Servile dolts! BAH!

Looks like most of the comments are from people that registered just to knock the fig and other releases. :slap:lol

Looks pretty cool. Would look cool next to Tracker and the gang. But there are so many different characters from licenses which they haven't released yet. :impatient:

This could be the last in the line, but you never know...

Looks like most of the comments are from people that registered just to knock the fig and other releases. :slap:lol

There are several people who just register anywhere for trolling, b******* and what not.
In the end they'll buy it anyway cause they're backstabbing completionists who just just grab the figures away from under others guys nose, just to know they have it and others don't and don't appreciate the work and on the other hand the joy others get from those figures.
I know I'll enjoy every second of every figure I have.

Back