Hot Toys - MMS163 - Predators: 1/6th scale Noland Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot this even existed. I remember the lolz wish list thread for our beloved Fatburn. The fact that Hot Toys actually has plans to release one is pretty hilarious.

Never gonna come out though.

I forgot this even existed. I remember the lolz wish list thread for our beloved Fatburn. The fact that Hot Toys actually has plans to release one is pretty hilarious.

Never gonna come out though.

If it comes out before Sam Light Cycle, Sucker Punch or Jake Sully fans will have the pitchforks at the ready.

Cool, I'll have it soon!!

bodysnatchers1.jpg

I love the actors likeness (I like to have known actors in my display) and accessories, but feel the character is not iconic enough for my collection. Too little screen time for $200.

I've had him on Preorder. So SS just alerted me that it's shipping in 24 days. It's a great sculpt and the Bio Mask imo is awesome ! Nolan's character is interesting to have survived so long on a planet that the Predators use for Hunting R&R. He's preyed on their prey but he's probably iced a few predators as well. When posing with the other predators and Royce he'll be a fun character to have.

Back