Hot Toys - MMS163 - Predators: 1/6th scale Noland Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still on the fence if i should keep my order , do you guys think this will be a very limited production run?

Id keep it on order. Despite the unpopularity of the character there is no mistake it will make a fantastic figure. Great likeness and a ton of extra's.

The only reason I don't have this on po is that I have to watch what I spend now. As far as being on the fence about buying it this is one of the few ht figures with accessories that is under 200 bucks. I've even seen it for 166 at TA. For a hot toys figure with lots of extras thats pretty cheap and rare.

I think I have to cancel. In fact I'm pretty sure of it. Just looking at my list of must-haves coming out this year and the next, combined with the fact I'm already in the red, theres just no way I can get this...or Tracker. Its going to be very very difficult but I think I have to part with Falconer so as I feel no compulsive need to own Tracker and Noland. I think I'll also cancel Shadow because that figure plain and simple does nothing for me. I'd only be buying out of a sense of completism. Awww ***k.

Thank you for reading.

I think I have to cancel. In fact I'm pretty sure of it. Just looking at my list of must-haves coming out this year and the next, combined with the fact I'm already in the red, theres just no way I can get this...or Tracker. Its going to be very very difficult but I think I have to part with Falconer so as I feel no compulsive need to own Tracker and Noland. I think I'll also cancel Shadow because that figure plain and simple does nothing for me. I'd only be buying out of a sense of completism. Awww ***k.

Thank you for reading.

Yeah it sucks man. I still have Batman and Joker on pre-order, but In no way am I going to cancel those. And with all these new Terminator figures coming out, I think im going to have to sell some of my older HT figures(mms 117 etc.) to get these new ones.:(

Yeah it sucks man. I still have Batman and Joker on pre-order, but In no way am I going to cancel those. And with all these new Terminator figures coming out, I think im going to have to sell some of my older HT figures(mms 117 etc.) to get these new ones.:(

Same, I have Batman and Joker ordered too and likewise will keep those. I'm also thinking I'll keep Classic Predator and have him, Berserker and Royce to represent Predator 3. I just kinda wish I hadn't bought Falconer in the first place because I like him and it will be hard to part with him. Thing is, if I don't, my addiction dictates that I MUST get Tracker predator and Noland to complete the line. :cuckoo:

I am sure when this figure is released I will be pretty upset at Rodrigez and the movie PREDATORS for not utilizing this character more to justify the HT purchase. I think the figure looks awesome . It just does not pass the $$$ test for a minor character!!!

I just kinda wish I hadn't bought Falconer in the first place because I like him and it will be hard to part with him. Thing is, if I don't, my addiction dictates that I MUST get Tracker predator and Noland to complete the line. :cuckoo:

Aaaaannd predictably as soon as I pick up Falconer I'm coming up with reasons not to sell him. :slap

I wish Falconer had been the main predator in the film, he looks cooler than Berserker IMO. On looks I would sooner sell Berserker and yet if you're going to keep any of the Super preds surely it has to be the main damn one! :gah:

No point selling falconer or royce. If you ebay them they will go for less than £110 posted. Hell, my Tracker was essentially new and it went for under 100 posted same for falconer and royce. Ebay is bull____

I wasn't thinking ebay, never sold there before, but here. Having said that I'd probably get even less on SSF.

For me its not just about the money I'd get though, its also about giving me the extra determination to cancel certain things and resist temptation to order certain others in the future...for that it would be worthwhile even if I take a loss on what I paid. Its just finding the strength to fight through the excuse-making thats the major battle here.

Aaaaannd predictably as soon as I pick up Falconer I'm coming up with reasons not to sell him. :slap

I wish Falconer had been the main predator in the film, he looks cooler than Berserker IMO. On looks I would sooner sell Berserker and yet if you're going to keep any of the Super preds surely it has to be the main damn one! :gah:

You not got Tracker yet?

528716_333829393345724_138228759572456_1008596_195957330_n.jpg

New shot of Fatburn at Toy Sapiens.

Back