Hot Toys - MMS163 - Predators: 1/6th scale Noland Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking figure but HT's are not cheap. If I am going to dish out the $$$ to make a figure purchase it is going to go to 89 Batman and Joker.

Again great figure.

The Thread Was Closed when this one was made but here sthe link and you can see the Fatburn pics in the 1st post

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90643

This one's still my favorite:

ANOLAND3.jpg

Yeah, now all we need are some racist black jokes...

More Prozac for Blade...

Yeah, now all we need are some racist black jokes...

More Prozac for Blade...

Oooooookay... so now you're Mr. "Obnoxious trolling doesn't work so I'll get on my moral high horse and see if some other non-existant clique on this board will take me in"?

Are you bored or just desperate to fit in somewhere?

I'll simply leave it at that since you must've had a pretty crappy day to drop in on the conversation with such an unnecessary post. Guess I'll put you back on +Ignore. I can never guess when you'll decide to make a random fuss in hopes of lord-knows-who finally accepting you. :wave

fatburnchicken.jpg

... Because fat people love KFC!

I am wondering why i like this figure. I really am not bothered at all about the character but im thinking am i that into HT Predator figures that ill buy a figure that isnt even a predator just because it comes with some armour and weaponry from one.

Fishburn has put on a heap of weight so now hes fatburn.

It's not much of a joke nor is it funny anymore but with nothing to talk about pertaining him at the moment theres always fat jokes to fall back on.

fatburnchicken.jpg

... Because fat people love KFC!

I am wondering why i like this figure. I really am not bothered at all about the character but im thinking am i that into HT Predator figures that ill buy a figure that isnt even a predator just because it comes with some armour and weaponry from one.

They should include that KFC bucket as an accessory.:lol

Back