Hot Toys - MMS163 - Predators: 1/6th scale Noland Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe they are pushing this one back precisely because there are too many other cool Hot Toys coming out and a delay would help with sales?!

Maybe they are pushing this one back precisely because there are too many other cool Hot Toys coming out and a delay would help with sales?!

Wouldn't pushing him back to next Spring, two years after the film was released and a character that wasn't really that memorable, decrease sales?

Wouldn't pushing him back to next Spring, two years after the film was released and a character that wasn't really that memorable, decrease sales?

I agree, its a bad move. they should have released it with the classic predator if the wanted to capitalize.

This figure is not complex and should be fairly easy for HT to produce. I wonder what's the decision behind HT pushing it back to Q2 2012? Maybe their factory is busy producing tons of the other figures such as the Classic Pred? And Batman and Iron Man re-paints.....

I agree, its a bad move. they should have released it with the classic predator if the wanted to capitalize.

True, I'm gradually losing interest in Nolan as time goes by, especially when HT just keeps releasing more and more cool stuff.

I have all the rest, so I may as well get him and complete the set.

An Isabelle would be pretty cool, too.

True, I'm gradually losing interest in Nolan as time goes by, especially when HT just keeps releasing more and more cool stuff.

I'm still pretty interested in Nolan's Bats, but not Nolan. :dunno:

I'm not too excited about Noland, either.:monkey1

Noland is too much of a plain piece and hasn't got much attention. He's cool in the movie though.

Going off topic now, I made this video myself and need some subscribers and feeback for later videos:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcbT55nT0Y[/ame]

Last edited:
Just got a FlexPay email pushing payments back to 04/25/2012 & 05/25/2012. So another figure pushed into spring.

Same here. It's a bummer but I don't mind to much. My only concern is that this means he might be coming out at the same time as some other releases that I have on pre-order and that can cause problems with my $$$:gah:. When multiple items come out at the same time then I can't afford them all and end up missing some cool figs:monkey4. Hopefully this means we will be getting an even better figure when he does come out.

As am I. Thank ___k. My backlog is already huge. No one elses fault but my own really but still. That gap will hopefully give me some breathing room unless they end up bringing forward the release of 89 Joker and Batman.

You have Noland on pre-order but not the Dutch PF........... :panic:

I may one day come to regret it but the Dutch PF is outside my normal collecting habit. Up to now I've been collecting poseable figures only, if I start into statues theres a danger it would be the first of many at a time when I should be scaling back my collecting, not adding to it. So, yes Noland wins out at this time. In the future if I want the Dutch PF badly enough I'll pay the then going rate.

I may one day come to regret it but the Dutch PF is outside my normal collecting habit. Up to now I've been collecting poseable figures only, if I start into statues theres a danger it would be the first of many at a time when I should be scaling back my collecting, not adding to it. So, yes Noland wins out at this time. In the future if I want the Dutch PF badly enough I'll pay the then going rate.

Noland > Dutch :slap

How much do you think a signed Noland by Laurence Fishburne with proof is worth???

Back