Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:hi5:

Nice game!

Smart for using the famas before they go and nerf it.

Can't wait to play again with you.......wait....:horror

Yeah, that one was fun.

We will see. I hope the leave it. Doesn't seem anymore stronger than the M16A3 that I was using to be honest.

Sweet! Looking forward to it. :hi5: :lol

Will have mine by friday:yess: Is the shield easy to put on? On the arm and hand and are the strap on the shield look fragile what's the best way to put it on?Is it better to take the hand off??

I've had this figure for two weeks now, and just finally put the longer leg pegs on that extend his height. It was so easy and it drastically helps, I mean night and day for real. Just as soon as I can get my hands on a helmetless HS this guy will be perfect in my opinion.

can you guys post pics of the ones with extended foot pegs?
SS is sending me a pair but I'm not sure if I'm gonna use it. At the moment, he is shorter than Thor which should be right.

Not sure if I'll bother to use it unless the change is drastic.

008.JPG

Hey everyone sorry for the crappy photos its the best I can do with my Iphone. These are photos of captain with the leg pegs in that extend his height. I added a photo of him with the mark iv to provide some scale.

can you guys post pics of the ones with extended foot pegs?
SS is sending me a pair but I'm not sure if I'm gonna use it. At the moment, he is shorter than Thor which should be right.

Not sure if I'll bother to use it unless the change is drastic.

It's 'extended' by this much
cb74fbe7-29b2-1792.jpg

Hope this helps

Thx for the pics.
Not much of a difference for me though at the moment to want to change the pegs. And seeing as Cap is shorter than Thor on most of the pics that I see on the Avengers pics, I think I'm ok for now to just keep it as it is.
Will save the pegs that SS is sending me just in case it does bother me later on.

I appreciate the pics guys.

Nekoman do you have any tips or suggestions on how to accomplish the running pose? I can't get him balanced at all :dunno

Just set him up SLOWLY. Search the net for a pic (you like) of Cap running then take ur time n pose em. Adjusting his costume slowly along the way. Set his front running foot on the base of the HT stand, hooks under the crouch area n lean forward if u like. The balancing takes a little bit of time, but it pays off when you achieve the end results. I did all my running poses with the standard HT stand. You will need more stands/supports if u want to do them shield throwing poses.
Hope this helps.cheers!

Just had sometime to open him up. Really cool figure. Damn, those elbow joints are freakin' tight. This version came with the leg posts. Based on nekoman's post that, to me, is a significant height difference. I won't be changing them anytime soon. I don't own Thor and my Iron Men are put away due to collection rotation. Spidey might be the only one that I would display him with at the moment, but right now plans are for him flying solo. I like the fact that I have the option, however.

And as I was looking for the foot pegs I noticed replacement buttons were included. Since I haven't had to replace any previous figure's pegs I don't look in that packaging compartment much, is this the first figure HT has done this for?

It's the 1st time in my HT collection that they included spare button studs. It's a plus as the old ones will fall off over time lol.

Back