Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okeedokee.

Mine is on the shelf.

He's awesome.

Nothing crooked, nothing loose, nothing broken.

Still deciding if longer pegs will be used, yes he's significantly shorter than IM Mark IV but I guess he should be since Stark is inside an armored suit. :dunno

I think I want a second shield for his back while he's holding his second shield. :lol

Nick, you were 100% correct, the way they made his gloves and wrist joint covers is freaking sweat! :clap.

Wish Superman and Spidey had something similar.

Cap....finally! :rock

This figure has definiteluy grown pn me a bit still not as good as the prototype images, a rare occurrence for hot toys to take such a big dip down but apart from superman and captain jack all of their releases in the last 6 months have been disappointing and ridden with problems. Mine did have a couple broken things in the belt but I just glued, whatever. But other than that everything is in tact. The long foot pegs are a must that's for sure .

I like the head don't get the black hair though?? Helmet is sculpted nicely but i wish it look less like plastic though.

Definitely prefer this look to the avengers and I liked the film so I'll be keeping cap.

Picked up my Cap from my LCS earlier today and finally opened it up. Very impressed with the figure. So happy I didnt have any of the QC problems such as crooked "A". Mine also came with the extended foot pegs, but like others have mentioned, I'm not sure if I am completely sold on using them quite yet. I do not mind him being slightly shorter than my IM figures. Can't wait to pick up another detolf tomorrow and get him fully set up.

My Cap.

395112_10150464605197081_507747080_8517461_43107721_n.jpg

Here is mine. Haven't messed with him too much due to work but I hope to change his pose in the next few weeks. I know that I will have to use a hair dyer to lossen his left arm as it won't budge for anything right now.

imagewms.jpg

Okeedokee.

Mine is on the shelf.

He's awesome.

Nothing crooked, nothing loose, nothing broken.

Still deciding if longer pegs will be used, yes he's significantly shorter than IM Mark IV but I guess he should be since Stark is inside an armored suit. :dunno

I think I want a second shield for his back while he's holding his second shield. :lol

Nick, you were 100% correct, the way they made his gloves and wrist joint covers is freaking sweat! :clap.

Wish Superman and Spidey had something similar.

Cap....finally! :rock

I am about to receive this guy and I am outta the loop on the wrist joint covers. What do you mean?

I am about to receive this guy and I am outta the loop on the wrist joint covers. What do you mean?

the wrist joints are covered by a second piece of "leather" under the gauntlet to cover up the wrist pegs, great attention to detail from hot toys.

This stiff arm thing sounds really annoying, hopefully mine won't be so bad considering it's going to likely be part of the second round of released Cap figures. :pray:

Yep... always wait.

I don't get how some people NEED to have a figure early, pay nearly 50% more, and risk getting something that's not as refined as later batches.

I can wait.

I hope Razorsedge gets their's soon because I really want Cap on my shelf. I still need to get Thor, but I think I might just wait until the Avengers version comes out.

I got mine today, he's a great looking figure. The A on his head is a bit off so I'll try to get a repalcement. I also added a couple of little things to make Cap more to my liking and I've started bashing my Howling Commandos to add to his display. (Lucky Jim is a WIP, just ordered more/better parts for him.)

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

This stiff arm thing sounds really annoying, hopefully mine won't be so bad considering it's going to likely be part of the second round of released Cap figures. :pray:

I was worried about it too. I have now received two Caps (one from AE and the other from SSC). Both elbow joints moved without any problems whatsoever. The restriction in the shoulder pads is the only mild annoyance. Great figure.

I got mine today, he's a great looking figure. The A on his head is a bit off so I'll try to get a repalcement. I also added a couple of little things to make Cap more to my liking and I've started bashing my Howling Commandos to add to his display. (Lucky Jim is a WIP, just ordered more/better parts for him.)

IMG_0401.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0407.jpg

IMG_0403.jpg

sweeeeeeeet pics steve!
:rock

Back