Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally! After the seller advised that some QC issues needed fixing, it took a while for any progress, but he's now in my hand! Yay!

Need better lighting but I'm very happy, didn't even have to futz the belt, although I will say that getting the shield on was a pain, give up doing it via the instructions and added the fist onto the wrist first

8c34110b.jpg

c213324e.jpg

1da14585.jpg

This stiff arm thing sounds really annoying, hopefully mine won't be so bad considering it's going to likely be part of the second round of released Cap figures. :pray:

I had no problem at all moving the arms on mine. I mean they were a bit "stiff" to begin with but after I bent them once they were fine.

Hey thanks for the feedback qbomb71 & MCkilla! :hi5:

I'm pretty careful with my collectibles, so even if I've gotta work the joints a little & futz the shoulder pads, it'll be cool..

I can't wait to get this Cap - it's THE suit version to own as far as I'm concerned. I have absolutely zero interest in the Avengers one - great pics too everyone!! :clap

Hey robbie did you use a different body for your Cap? It looks like you have more arm movement.

You noticed! I was wondering if some one would. Yeah. I did a switch. It also helps and is required for a body switch, to break the shoulder pads away from the under clothing. Not real sure why they did that. Holds fine without it. But I am not recommending anything.

I used the new TrueType non muscle version but added the thigh pieces and forearms from the previous TrueType what ever number that was. I would have used the whole figure but I used most of it for another custom.

Oh and the hardest part was breaking the glue off the shoulders and removing the top from the figure.

Back