Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's amazing you got this outside and I can't see any other footprints???!!! Did you helicopter him down?

I managed to snap off a couple of pics of Cap before it started snow again. :D

Cap4.jpg

Cap2.jpg

Cap1.jpg

Great pics Snoop :rock

The dazed and confused is great because it makes him look like a real person.

Thanks, bro! :duff

lol its just the way the head is tilted i think....

Yup, your right. :D

you must have quite the pair to put these figures outside though man!

:lol I was nervous to just have Cap outside and was extremely careful!

Yeah, I would never expose mine to the elements.

But i'm sure the boot can be dried up real quick, probably won't hurt it.

I dried his boots off really quickly after I was done. There were several quick trips inside after shot pics of the three figures! :lol

It's amazing you got this outside and I can't see any other footprints???!!! Did you helicopter him down?

:lol

I just leaned over very far and almost fell over once! :lol

i think the third picture looks like a real person standing there, excellent shot!

Thanks, Nick! :duff

This figure re-appeared for pre-order on Alter Ego's website (it was completely missing last week), so they must be getting close!

over here in asia, a pirated dvd of cap america actually used a pic of ht's cap as the cover. and if i hadnt seen that pic before(it's one of the official ht pics of cap), i would never have noticed it and just assumed it's the pic of the real thing.

that's not the first time either. i've seen dvd cover of terminator salvation used ht's john connor, ditto for kamui gaiden and goemon. that's how crazy realistic these figs are, that some people cant even tell if it's a pic of a toy or of the real thing that they photoshopped into the cover.

got mine yesterday! the A on the helmet is crooked though :monkey2

Ridiculous- and noticible.. Lack of QC strikes again. HT needs to reign in the factories producing their stuff now- just ridiculous for this kind of money...:slap

Back