Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right. And we'll be watching a fictional movie based on a fictional character.

The question lies in the fact that there are some people hoping to see a detail that mischaracterizes the Captain America's shield (only for the appeal of a visual effect).

To me is like a Wolverine battle damaged (with dry blood in his whole body, despite the healing factor).:wink1:

Hey now, Captain America is a non-fictional character. Didn't they teach you that in history?:D

htavengers.jpg

Only time is against us on this one.

Could you do this again in black.

I could see them doing those in more of a grayish blue or even the same blue as the rest of the upper body and pants but not red... yuk

Well I already have the paths made, so...

attachment.php

I gotta stop doing these...people are gonna think I have a problem with the straps. :lol I'm not a fanboy Photochopper, people! I'm more than pleased with the costume as-is! :monkey1

EDIT: Apologies for the compression...that's the board's fault, not mine.

attachment.php

I gotta stop doing these...people are gonna think I have a problem with the straps. :lol

I'm not a Photochopper, people! I'm more than pleased with the costume as-is! :monkey1

EDIT: Apologies for the compression...that's the board's fault, not mine!

The blue looks pretty cool.

attachment.php

I gotta stop doing these...people are gonna think I have a problem with the straps. :lol I'm not a fanboy Photochopper, people! I'm more than pleased with the costume as-is! :monkey1

EDIT: Apologies for the compression...that's the board's fault, not mine.

No chartreuse?:dunno

So do you think if I wait till after I see the movie to PO, it wont be 8X more expensive? Or will I be golden?

No, I don't think it will be 8x more expensive anytime soon. Maybe four years from now. I do think IF it sells out, get on the waitlist and you'll be fine.

No, I don't think it will be 8x more expensive anytime soon. Maybe four years from now. I do think IF it sells out, get on the waitlist and you'll be fine.

Allright sweet. I'll PO if the movie turns out good. Just dont wanna come back after the movie and see it at over 300$

Back