Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
htavengers.jpg

Awright Avengers, ready for action?

Cap: Yep!
IM: Bring it ON!
Thor: ...

THOR??!

Thor: ...

Thor: ... Sorry i was mesmerized by the oddly shaped bulge on the cameraman

They definitely need to make a a modular body that can accommodate larger characters. Thor is a great looking figure but he needs more mass.
I like the gray on Cap's uniform.

He was the Triple H looking guy in the theater though. These are based on that. The figure is fine as is.

So to get back on topic, but how come alot of people are getting 2 caps? I know people get multiples of a figure on the forums because they have multiple portraits, but cap only gets the one. Just curious.

I never get multiples of figures since I rarely see the point. That said, I considered a second Cap (hoping for SEO version). I decided against it doubting a second version with an Evans sculpt is in the plans.

So to get back on topic, but how come alot of people are getting 2 caps? I know people get multiples of a figure on the forums because they have multiple portraits, but cap only gets the one. Just curious.

For me, I'm just over excited. Oh and I ordered 1 from SS and a 2nd because I forgot to put my reward points and I forgot to cancel the 1st order. Then I get an email from SS that $17 non-refundable deposit will be charged for each figure. So I decided just to keep both. My actual 1st duplicate order. I can always trade or sell it.

For me, I'm just over excited. Oh and I ordered 1 from SS and a 2nd because I forgot to put my reward points and I forgot to cancel the 1st order. Then I get an email from SS that $17 non-refundable deposit will be charged for each figure. So I decided just to keep both. My actual 1st duplicate order. I can always trade or sell it.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

Back