Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
htavengers.jpg

Stuff like this just adds more salt to the wound about how long this wait is for this figure

Wow, I mean just wow! PO'd as soon as I saw it. I really love the stitching and the light weathering stains on his outfit. Hope that little detail comes through on the shipped product. Now I just need to get my friend Butters to freeze me and thaw me out in November so I don't have to wait in agony :impatient::rotfl

New to posting on this site but have been following it for months now. Great dialogue to all you guys. Looking forward to added my two cents going forward.

OT again, but there was a JLA/Avengers crossover some years ago.

Everytime Sups is involved in a multi-hero title, his powers are somehow muted so he doesn't steal the show.

I dunno whats all the fuss about, i'll stick to waiting for this...
superherocaptainamerica05.jpg

Just kidding, although i like the original Cap film, its campy and very 80's, and it stars Ronny Cox, 'nuff said

That's J.D. Salinger's son as Cap there. :cuckoo:

Shield's too small, Thor's too short = fanboy phallic inferiority complex?:monkey1

This figure is officially the first figure I'm buying doubles of. Because I already put the deposit for purchasing 2 from SS. Damn, i don't know if it's a good or bad thing.

Out of interest I made a 1/6th scale 30" shield today as part of a bash for cap in us army uniform and unpainted shield. It's freaking huge and far too big. But 30" is the size listed on the trading card a few pages back.

Anyone know what the actual dimensions for the movie shield are?

I know the cheap costume ones are 24 and 25" but that seems a little small

Back