Hot Toys - MMS148 - Thor: Odin (Specs & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: Odin

Hopefully the patch comes off as he does have a scene without it.
He also needs his 2 ravens, Thought and Memory. Theyre in the movie as well and would make a nice addition imo.
This looks like a still shot from the movie:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I wish they wouldve gone with Bowen's design of Odin used in his statues, those are gorgeous and cant be topped.

I like the head sculpt of Hopkins for a Silence of the Lambs Kitbash (beard removed) but not feeling the Odin aspect of the figure.

More to od with not being a huge Thor fan mainly.

now we need Loki!!!!!!!! ;):)

Last edited:

I think it looks better overall than the Thor figure (weird-looking hair aside), but I just have no interest at all in this line. I'm impressed at the fit of the helmet!

At least I can save some money here and pass for something else. :p

Oh well, I hope fans of the movie/characters are happy.

I think Odin looks great. He's a definite buy for me. However, Hot Toys better not pull a Watchmen and forget about Loki. Loki is a bigger priority for me then Odin.

I do like the possibilities for this line if it continues. A Hot Toys Destroyer would be awesome.

He looks really good I think. I will grab this to go with Thor for sure.

I think the Odin head with helmet on looks better then the Thor head with or without helmet. Im not crazy about the costume design but from the neck up I think this looks bad ass.

"Thor you are a vain, greedy, cruel boy"

Quick PS Odin on throne.

thorodin.jpg

Back