Hot Toys - MMS148 - Thor: Odin (Specs & Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So after waiting almost a month for an ebay seller to resend my lost shipment, I finally got my toysbox odin throne in and its fantastic! Well worth it for anyone who has any Loki's, Odin, or Thor. Here's some phone pics.
FullSizeR.jpgFullSizeR_1.jpgIMG_2169.jpgIMG_20191107_190404.jpg

that looks great. I dont see it from any sellers though, just ebayers from china so I'm a bit leery.

that looks great. I dont see it from any sellers though, just ebayers from china so I'm a bit leery.

Thanks, yeah I understand your weariness to order from China from eBay but I haven't had any issues ordering anything toysbox from eBay. It seems the only place to get the toysbox display stands is eBay so I bite the bullet

Thanks guys for the feedback. I painted my Odin gold a few years back in all the areas he had in the first movie as I wasn't a fan of the silver armor he had on which hot toys produced. Luckily the thrones gold color seems to fit well with his armor color now. Its just the damn Gungnir spear that is electroplated or something and I couldn't replicate that gold. Pretty stoked about the it fits together overall with the detolf space too

I still remember when sideshow was selling this for $100 (I think) as part of a black friday sale and I thought at the time why would I need this? So yeah hoping for a 2.0.

I still remember when sideshow was selling this for $100 (I think) as part of a black friday sale and I thought at the time why would I need this? So yeah hoping for a 2.0.
Got it from eBay for 170$ brand new back in 2016, I think it was a bidding.

Back