Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My pics didn't come out too good, so posted a photo from a fellow forum member.

Mine looks exactly the same.
IMG_3817.jpg

Thor Ver. 1 arms are Wolverine's arms.... which are far smaller than Bane's arms

Are those Banes arms?

No they're the original arms for Thor.

Your's maybe the original Thor's arms.... but the pic you quoted is however definitely not.... he (owner) used a Barney Ross's body, tattoos removed... Which is almost identical to Bane's

Last edited:
Thor Ver. 1 arms are Wolverine's arms.... which are far smaller than Bane's arms

Your's maybe the original Thor's arms.... but the pic you quoted is however definitely not.... he (owner) used a Barney Ross's body, tattoos removed... Which is almost identical to Bane's

Oh...I didn't know they were Barney Ross arms!

It looks similar to the Thor arms.

The picture is the style I was going for.

BTW is there a special technique for his cape, mine seems to always comes off even if I am just changing his pose.

sorry guys, I never moded a true type body hence the noob qustion...
are those parts interchangable with other true type bodies (namely the Thor body)
and will it improve it or look out of proportion. Of course I'm planning of painting the arms to match the skinn color :)
DSCN3458.JPG

already quoting myself, lol
I actually think they are the same as Bane ;)
Another question I have, is the underarm of this type of muscular body also pegged into the upperarm and can I pull them appart? mines are so tight, that I don't want to break them.

sorry guys, I never moded a true type body hence the noob qustion...
are those parts interchangable with other true type bodies (namely the Thor body)
and will it improve it or look out of proportion. Of course I'm planning of painting the arms to match the skinn color :)
DSCN3458.JPG

Back