Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, but people are loving the new head sculpts more than the first release.
Me, I'm happier with this first release than the others. As I said, I'd have the helmet on, and I just think this first release oozes Thorness.

I agree, the new head sculpt is very nice but I think the first release with the helmet is what Thor is suppose to be. Why they got rid of the helmet I don't know...to show off the pretty gold locks??

i finally got my thor sleeves ytd, but after struggling to put them on, i realize the gauntlets/hand guards wont fit on the new sleeves
I've seen you guys do it here and it looks great, how does it work?

i finally got my thor sleeves ytd, but after struggling to put them on, i realize the gauntlets/hand guards wont fit on the new sleeves
I've seen you guys do it here and it looks great, how does it work?

Try heating them up with a blow dryer. Heat makes them soft and stretchable.

AFM

Sorry to dig up this old thread but I wanted to post the changes I made to this figure. I bought a dark world body and did a body swap. I am quite happy with the results! Sorry for the iPhone pic.

e41c0f23cd0e92415db7f20beb6ca33d_zpse052e44b.jpg

That's awesome cadaver202!

Here's my Thor v1 using Avengers Thor's body and sleeves. I might update it with TDW Thor's sleeve after seeing that. :)

9098450110_42b31035e4_b.jpg

14251719035_96e8c5e9d4_c.jpg

Back