Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love this!

Just updated my v1 Thor with the new body and sleeves. :)

9044889997_7cdf12f248_c.jpg

true! looking much much better than the original 1st version. i hope i could find thor 2 body and sleeves cheaply someday

Shouldn't be difficult. I recently won one set for $15 shipped. Thought it was a nice price but then I saw another that sold for $12.06 shipped.

About the body, haven't seen any that went for lesser than $40 shipped.

I think it mostly comes from how dingy the v1 chainmail was in color and quality. The brighter color on the new sleeves makes the old figure pop with all of the black it has.

That v1 looks great with the new sleeves and body great job:clap, now get that helmet mod fixed on there and you're done!

Thanks guys! At first I was afraid the pants were gonna rip since the thighs of the Avengers Thor were larger. Luckily with patience, I got the pants all the way up. Haha! It really looks good with the Avengers Thor body. :)

The factory version is not broken. The wings on the helmet are just perpendicular to each other and spread way to far off the face.

The fix is to take a small flat edge and pop the ears off and reglue them to fit down the jawline and "wing" out more for a comic look. It is such a simple mod and makes the face sculpt pop by hiding more of it.:lol

The factory version is not broken. The wings on the helmet are just perpendicular to each other and spread way to far off the face.

The fix is to take a small flat edge and pop the ears off and reglue them to fit down the jawline and "wing" out more for a comic look. It is such a simple mod and makes the face sculpt pop by hiding more of it.:lol

Good to know!

Shouldn't be difficult. I recently won one set for $15 shipped. Thought it was a nice price but then I saw another that sold for $12.06 shipped.

About the body, haven't seen any that went for lesser than $40 shipped.

thx for the info, how do you take of his armor from the body? i guess the new sleeves only good for the 2nd ver thor's arms as they are bulkier?

so i can use thin ruler to pop the ears off? i'm still afraid to brake them though

There's a plastic channel piece on his armor in the back. Just gently wedge the glue off of it with a small flat edge.

The chain mail works fine on the standard v1 body as well. The new body looks much better around the legs. Gives it height and just a better body shape. I would be more concerned with getting the chain mail. Can always pad the legs by rapping cotton within electric tape.

That's a great pic. You have the right level on the wings. You'll need to set the wings in on each jawline to make a "V" shape when you look at the helmet from the front. It should slant inward forming to the face.

Back