Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thor.jpg

I have always really liked my Thor especially after I modified his tunic, but the arms were always lacking so I did the Elvis arm swap. Just a quick one.

2012-11-20_16-18-32_477.jpg

I'm cracking up at the background of that photo....did Thor just dismember someone?? :thwak

By the way the arms look great. How do the sleeves come off, is it an undershirt or something? And those are Barney Ross arms?

I'm cracking up at the background of that photo....did Thor just dismember someone?? :thwak

By the way the arms look great. How do the sleeves come off, is it an undershirt or something? And those are Barney Ross arms?

Yeah there is an undershirt. I cut the sleeves off. These are Kaustic arms.

I guess he put the hammer down, eh? :lol

Literally LOL over here!! :clap

Ah, Kaustic arms....do they just snap right into place or any modding necessary. I really like this look. Wonder if I can get a spare shirt somewhere so I don't have to ruin my only one...

I guess the first step would be to actually GET a Thor figure however......Wife has already agreed that we need him but we cant decide on the old or new one. We both like the new figure better but also love the helmet.

Someone on here needs to make a helmet. :wave

The undershirt is a preference for me. I had a spare anyway.
To switch arms it takes cutting off the rubber chest of both figures. But everything else is bolt on.
I like the old one's face. Unless HT does some serious changing Im going to pass on Avengers Thor.

They go for about $50 on Ebay from what I have seen. Figured a custom helmet would be about the same?

I like the head on the Avengers one better myself, but if I already had the old one there's no way I'd be buying the new one, too similar.

Plus who knows if there will be a Dark World Thor figure?

They go for about $50 on Ebay from what I have seen. Figured a custom helmet would be about the same?

I like the head on the Avengers one better myself, but if I already had the old one there's no way I'd be buying the new one, too similar.

Plus who knows if there will be a Dark World Thor figure?

custom helmet would be more (depending on the number of people who would want it) and you would have to paint it yourself (or get someone else to do it, which then raises the price on it). So the stock HT on on ebay is really the easiest, cheapest option

I choose to bite the bullet and purchase Thor yesterday, should be with me in next couple of days and I will upload some pictures to my 'show your shelf' thread :)

I'll be getting the new Thor to have an Avengers setup, It does look like it will be a better figure overall. But I still love the old one for the helmet alone. Being an old school comic fan, Thor just doesn't seem complete to me without it.

I snagged an extra helmet on ebay when they were still cheap, so I think I'll go with cofphoto's idea and have Avengers Thor holding it on display.

Old pic for nostalgia's sake

hottoysthorhelmetmod.jpg

You guys need to thicken up his legs. Some TT's some with the leg extension pieces.

Yeah I added the thigh implants to mine...That was the only thing bothering me about this figure...his legs were so skinny! And then there's the giraffe neck :lol Still one of my favorite figures though

Back