Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have the first one, but will definitely be buying one of the two. There's just not much of a difference between the two to warrant owning both of them.

I wonder how many people who own the first one will sell it but keep the helmet, once the Avengers Thor comes out? My personal preference at this point would be the Avengers Thor with the helmet from the first Thor. Even if it doesn't fit on his head, I love the look of him posed with the helmet under his arm.

I don't have the first one, but will definitely be buying one of the two. There's just not much of a difference between the two to warrant owning both of them.

I wonder how many people who own the first one will sell it but keep the helmet, once the Avengers Thor comes out? My personal preference at this point would be the Avengers Thor with the helmet from the first Thor. Even if it doesn't fit on his head, I love the look of him posed with the helmet under his arm.

Im keep the 1st Thor, bcuz he looks good with his Dad and Loki together :D

all wearing helmets :D

i am getting 2 loki <3

Ouch. Didn't look at the price when I saw it. You could always buy this one and part him out. Regardless you will have to have the changeout hair if you want to fit the helmet to his head. Not sure the helmet will even fit the new head.

Figured that it wouldn't, but i really like the pose of him standing with the helmet under his arm. We'll see. Someone is selling an old Thor on here for $180 shipped and I couldn't get the Wife to bite on it last night.

Then again, inquiring about buying yet another Hot Toys figure while hooking up the new Wii U that we just bought might not have been the best strategy. ;)

Figured that it wouldn't, but i really like the pose of him standing with the helmet under his arm. We'll see. Someone is selling an old Thor on here for $180 shipped and I couldn't get the Wife to bite on it last night.

Then again, inquiring about buying yet another Hot Toys figure while hooking up the new Wii U that we just bought might not have been the best strategy. ;)

You sound like me! :lol

302701_10151180108353528_1659432147_n.jpg

how I have mine posed...I tried posing him without Mjolnir (strap broke and glued back) but he just seems incomplete without it...

also I find that Hemsworth's head is extremely small without the helmet for some reason

302701_10151180108353528_1659432147_n.jpg

how I have mine posed...I tried posing him without Mjolnir (strap broke and glued back) but he just seems incomplete without it...

also I find that Hemsworth's head is extremely small without the helmet for some reason

You gotta re-adjust that helmet. It looks horrible :horror.

I would do the helmet mod if you are going to be posing Thor with his helmet on. Makes a world of difference

You gotta re-adjust that helmet. It looks horrible :horror.

I would do the helmet mod if you are going to be posing Thor with his helmet on. Makes a world of difference

yeah I saw the picture and rearranged his helmet...what helmet mod would you be speaking of?

thor version 1 will be displayed with odin in the middle and loki at the left. all wearing their shiny helmets and looking regal with asgardian throne backdrop.

avengers thor will be displayed forming the back to back circle with the rest of the avengers.

my plan.

I have always really liked my Thor especially after I modified his tunic, but the arms were always lacking so I did the Elvis arm swap. Just a quick one.

2012-11-20_16-18-32_477.jpg

Back