Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this fig from a fellow board member. What a beauty it is. Don't think it looks like Chris Hemsworth but it looks amazing overall. Now my Hawkeye and Nick Fury will have company. :)

IMO, nothing beats Seb's custom with the Dutch body! :rock

thor.jpg

Best of the best Thor custom ive ever seen...

Without reading through pages of posts here, what is the general consensus about which Thor figure is better/more desirable? I realize the original one comes with a helmet, and the fact that the second one isn't released yet.....but I definitely want a Thor and am not sure if I should search out an old one or just order a new one and wait?

It's all personal preference bro. I like the first one best and see no need to get the new one. Other people will tell you the opposite and some will say get both.

It's up to you. The new one has not been released so no one has any clue how it will look in hand or what kind of issues it will have.

This one has been thoroughly discussed here and there is a wealth of knowledge in these pages for you if you decide to get it or change it.

I put the Kaustic arms on mine, added some thigh pads, took the shirt off, and put taller foot pegs on him. Oh and changed the shoes to boots since he has a hard time standing up with all the weight of the hammer and all.

Thanks! From photos online I like the headsculpt/hair of Avengers Thor better, but I also like the idea of getting a helmet with it. Don't see a ton of difference in the outfit.

Without reading through pages of posts here, what is the general consensus about which Thor figure is better/more desirable? I realize the original one comes with a helmet, and the fact that the second one isn't released yet.....but I definitely want a Thor and am not sure if I should search out an old one or just order a new one and wait?

I'm gonna wait. I think I like the Dark World costume better, but that's just me. I'd like it if he came with a helmet. With that said, I think the hair is a lot better on the Avengers-version Thor.

Ugh, then there's that....another new Thor with Dark World coming out in a year? I don't think I can wait that long. :)

However, I will be interested to see what Loki looks like in that movie, and if he has a new outfit.

Back