Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't feel too bad. I am sure I will be among the last to get Thor through Redford Films.

Here is a summary of my email to Redford Films:
I previously asked about my pre-order and was told it would arrive in September. It seems like most every US dealer has received their supply of the Hot Toys Thor figure. I am thinking that if you didn't receive yours yet, you might want to check with your supplier.

Here is the reply:
I'll share your information with the owner as he does all the purchasing.
Judy
Customer Service
Redford Films

I still can't believe I might have to wait until September to get this and definitely should have preordered with someone else :slap

can you cancel it? is he sold out at corner store comics? i havent looked lately.

by the way. BBTS doesnt suck, im sorry, they seem to be a bad place to get hot toys from though, they always get them last and from what was said earlier take the brown mailers, which to me just seems crazy, whats the point of that? to increase chances they damage your figures box?

i will say i get all my tformers and 3rd party tformer stuff there, they seem good for that.

If you push the clips in at a slightly higher angle then it should stay in.. if you try and align the magnetic bits together on the back of the body and the cape it will fall of.

The key is in the tips .. you put in a slightly higher angle and it will stay

Huh, what magnetic bits, I thought only the hair had magnets :dunno

What did I miss :slap

Huh, what magnetic bits, I thought only the hair had magnets :dunno

What did I miss :slap

inside the cape theres a hard bit..try putting that on the back and its like magnetic.

ill make a video for you if you want to show you about the cape :lecture

Trying to play the articulation with this figure:D
DSC07538.jpg

DSC07537.jpg

Guys, please help me

I dont know if any of you have had the same issue.

The right arm on my Thor is disjointed at the elbow joint. no matter what i do i cant slot it back in.. the armour material doesnt stretch up enough for me to look at the joint .

Is there anyway of taking the figure apart?

Its really frustrating me because i cant pose the right arm or make him hold a hammer in the right arm :gah::gah::gah:

I have the same issue right arm keeps poping off its not broken as its the same body underneath as the Terminator body were the arms can come off, but I am not able to get that arm to stay in like the left. It pops off with excessive movement. Not sure how to fix it.

Last edited:
just got mine yesterday from bbts.. an amazing figure.. i love it, goes so well with my iron man and war machine figures.. just need my captain america

I have the same issue right arm keeps poping off its not broken as its the same body underneath as the Terminator body were the arms can come off, but I am not able to get that arm to stay in like the left. It pops off with excessive movement. Not sure how to fix it.

Well I have a question if I pop the head off can I slide the armor off around the arms and off the body. Then get to the chain mail shirt underneath and remove that allowing me to to superglue this arm in.

finally got my Thor from Fanboy collectibles. Amazing packing job they did.

anyways, I just got around to messing with the figure. The hammer is a b**tch to squeeze into the rock!

Well I have a question if I pop the head off can I slide the armor off around the arms and off the body. Then get to the chain mail shirt underneath and remove that allowing me to to superglue this arm in.

No. You have to break the seam on the back of the body armor to remove it. Then when you put it back on, it will need to be re-glued. That is the only way to remove it and fix your TrueTypes arm. Hope that helps.

I think i know what the problem with my thor body is..

The arm joint doesnt stay in..the problem is with the body.

i was thinking of gluing the joint ..will the glue burn hot toys body plastic?

Back