Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toys2 says next week. :)

They had Odin behind the counter and were labeling all the new Headplay heads.

(and dude was cool enough to shut down the store for 10 mins while he ran out to get me an AA Advanced TT from their warehouse!)

Toys2 says next week. :)

They had Odin behind the counter and were labeling all the new Headplay heads.

(and dude was cool enough to shut down the store for 10 mins while he ran out to get me an AA Advanced TT from their warehouse!)

I am in Toronto next month... Any good places you recommend to look for toys and figures? :panic:

IMGP6318a.JPG

IMGP6351a.JPG

2011-06-102.jpg

www.figuremaniac.com

THOR. The First thing I'm gonna do is..

The first thing I'm planning on doing is swapping the body for a T800 2 body. I just purchased one on ebay and I'm looking forward to getting my Thor soon. I was thinking of even going sleeveless. I'll post pictures once it's completed.

Anyone else have any plans for Thor?

AFM

Re: THOR. The First thing I'm gonna do is..

Will the outfit fit that body?

The first thing I'm planning on doing is swapping the body for a T800 2 body. I just purchased one on ebay and I'm looking forward to getting my Thor soon. I was thinking of even going sleeveless. I'll post pictures once it's completed.

AFM
Thread merged. . .

AFM

Can't wait to see pics AFM. I was wondering about this mod too since the chainmail shirt looks so bulky on the t-800 in body swap pics that we have seen before. Keep us posted

Back