Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K, every single time I order from Sideshow, I received the item on a Thursday. So, since they're charging my CC on Monday, will I have the item on that Thursday, or the following Thursday? Just wondering if anyone has an idea.

you guys are always lucky. It always takes 7 days to get some from SS for me, so I won't have mine until the 20th. I guess I'll just drool at your guys pics for a few days, as usual:monkey2

SWEET! Thx.

No problem.

you guys are always lucky. It always takes 7 days to get some from SS for me, so I won't have mine until the 20th. I guess I'll just drool at your guys pics for a few days, as usual:monkey2

It can take that long sometimes. Usually say for me if an item ships on Wednesday I'll have it the following Tuesday.

so the figure isn't available from toys2.net yet? Hmmm, Canadapost currently on strike isn't good either!

Meh. They strike probably has VERY little to do with it. At this point it's rolling 48 hr strikes and it's yet to hit Markham. Although I did read something about cutting mail service back to 3 days a week due to the decline during the strike.

I actually plan on jumping into Toys2 tomorrow. Maybe I'll ask about Thor while I'm there...

Alter Ego says they estimate 3 to 4 weeks for theirs to ship. So I still have at least 21 days to wait.

IMGP6208a.JPG

2011-06-08.jpg

www.figuremaniac.com

Back