Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

How did you find that out?

Educated guess based on observation. I'm sure that Thor shares the same body as the 4 aforementioned figures because: the neck is the same, none of the pics show the elbows bent further than 90 degrees, in some of the photos you can see the distinct shape of the arms.

Most importantly, the specs read 'muscular body', which eliminates the possibility of a TT Advanced or TT hybrid. The overall size and bulk of the figure matches that of a figure using the Wolvie body and finally I'm 100% sure HT didn't develop a new muscle body for this figure because they want to maximize profits by re-using a body that is mostly hidden under full-body clothing.

Re: Hot Toys MMS- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

buying lol

I guess Metallica is running inside my head everytime I look at this fig. I'm sure HT will make the adjustments before they release..

Looks not bad, but the expression is far to odd and I don´t like the hair and the helmet fits not right.
Instant pass...

Like i always say, Hot Toys need to put more expression on their sculpts.

Its always the same boring (but awesome) look...

don't care bout the boring looks.... this is a great fig overall.... gotta have him!!!!

Hoping this goes on PO soon. Awesome figure. I read where someone stated the NL said it was going on PO soon. I haven't gotten the NL and I thought they came out every Thurs. I am new to HT and the NL so not sure yet. Do they usually come out on Thurs?

The outfit didn't bother me in the trailer and photos released so far but for some reason it didn't translate well to 1/6.

It's like instead of Thor I see a guy ready to just ride a motorcycle, :lol

Too much black and grey, too thin, helmet too big and the armor looks like an oven mitten.

Therefore, he is an instant buy for me :lol

Can't have the Avengers on my shelf w/o Thor can I :lol

I'll take what I can get :lol

In hand i'll cry how awesome he is :lol

Looks like a buy... I'll wait till I see the film to decide though.
This doesn't factor into my Marvel Hot Toys buying habits. If it did, I surely wouldn't own that Wolverine figure, and probably wouldn't get the Spidey 3 either.

Im hesitant, what if they make ANOTHER BETTER Thor:(

This doesn't factor into my Marvel Hot Toys buying habits. If it did, I surely wouldn't own that Wolverine figure, and probably wouldn't get the Spidey 3 either.

I would have to agree, i'm buying the character.

If I don't like the movie, I just don't buy the movie :lol

I just can't get behind the design for the film... and on a figure it looks even worse to me. I think HT did a great job, but I just don't like this vision of Thor.

Still hoping for an angry alternate head...

i think the helmet looks up too high, like its tipped forward, needs to sit back and down more.. looks silly right now, if the helmet isnt fixed ill have to pass, i would never pose my thor without it, i really wanted this too.

The figure looks good to me. I like the detail on Hemsworth's face, very good likeness IMO. I like the helmet as well. :D

I think I'll pick this one up!

I just can't get behind the design for the film... and on a figure it looks even worse to me. I think HT did a great job, but I just don't like this vision of Thor.

That's how I feel although it bothered me less in the trailer.

But I need a Thor and this is "just" good enough to warrant a purchase from me.

I think it's his thin look combined with the generic black pants that is bugging me the most :dunno

I just wish that he was more Thor-ey and less motorcycle dude :lol

That's how I feel although it bothered me less in the trailer.

But I need a Thor and this is "just" good enough to warrant a purchase from me.

I think it's his thin look combined with the generic black pants that is bugging me the most :dunno

I just wish that he was more Thor-ey and less motorcycle dude :lol

Yeah, I that sums it up... not a huge fan of the look overall; but in the trailers its less problematic. But here all the oddness of it just glares at me.

Not to mention he has a very sad expression;like maybe he realizes how doofy he looks :lol

Yeah, I that sums it up... not a huge fan of the look overall; but in the trailers its less problematic. But here all the oddness of it just glares at me.

Not to mention he has a very sad expression;like maybe he realizes how doofy he looks :lol

:lol :lol :lol

Back