Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tough pose man..! Congrats!

Can't help to look all the time at the wrists, though...
You can see too much of the inside of the sleeves... I try to hide that when possible.
It might not be possible, of course.

You can see too much of the inside of the sleeves... I try to hide that when possible.
It might not be possible, of course.

IMO, Hot Toys didn't do a very good job on the costume. They didn't finish the ends of the sleeves and didn't make them long enough to stretch over the wrist pegs. I might be able to make more adjustments, but it was pretty rough just getting them to stretch that far.

You must be right, 'cause every pose that involves rising the arms up is hell to hide the sleeves.

currently displaying him like this...

unnamed (1).jpg

he feels a bit like "in a cage" inside the shelf...

Well, after giving this away for free, all I asked for was shipping, the guy who got this is ignoring PMs.

All over $40 odd shipping and me trying to do something good for someone who might have wanted this. Unbelievable.

Well, after giving this away for free, all I asked for was shipping, the guy who got this is ignoring PMs.

All over $40 odd shipping and me trying to do something good for someone who might have wanted this. Unbelievable.

Sorry to hear this, karma will catch up with him at some point.

I'm really proud of having it in my collection (12 figures, 2 bowen statues, 1 gentle giant statue).

I've always been a Spidey fan, since I was a child, and I love how this figure feels overall.

IMG_8264.jpg

From time to time, I get out one figure from the Billy, and pose it in a dynamic stand on the studio table. Spidey is my favourite at this.

thank you very much, guys..!

I really enjoy my collection, yeah. Slight changes here and there... but my will power is also weak, I told my self 4 figures were enough, and I finally stopped at 12.

Glad I did though. :hi5:

Back