Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And here's my custom made "Human Spider"

• Hand-sewn sweat pants, shirt, balacklava & socks.
• Hand painted print (back to back)
• Custom painted kicks

A little late to the party, but I'm adding my :drool to this awesome custom and I too would like to be put in for this if you decide to reproduce outfits. :clap

Somebody needs to put together a Bone Saw McGraw custom.

"Bone Saw is ready!"
"That's a cute out fit. Did your husband give it to you?"

LOL we just watched that movie again the other night, that line is classic. Too bad Spidey isn't much of a smartass again until ASM.

I have got a deal from a seller, he sent me some pictures.

Figure was displayed before. Guys, does the figure looks ok to you?

rbwjls.jpg

30sc211.jpg

2zduiwg.jpg

I have got a deal from a seller, he sent me some pictures.

Figure was displayed before. Guys, does the figure looks ok to you?

rbwjls.jpg

30sc211.jpg

2zduiwg.jpg

Anyone? From what I see there is a red mark on the left arm and the right sleeve seems slightly longer than the left

Figure looks fine. Sleeve length it just from adjusting the outfit. The red mark on the arm is just red thread from the stitching. Not all of the figures were stitched perfect.

It's either that or there has been a minor repair to it at some time. Ask them...On the while though, it's looking pretty good. Good price?

Selling at 210..still considering whether to get the red & blue one or the black one..damn it's so hard to decide! :gah:

Well for black spidy it has better quality costume and joints, more accessories such as HS and better diorama base..from all these it seems that black spidy is the better deal..

But there is something about the red & blue one that makes it hard to decide..:slap

Well for black spidy it has better quality costume and joints, more accessories such as HS and better diorama base..from all these it seems that black spidy is the better deal..

But there is something about the red & blue one that makes it hard to decide..:slap

Forget the better deal, buy the figure you want to see on your shelf :wink1:

Everytime I get a new figure its my favorite. When red came in it was all about red. Then black came in and I barely looked at red. Now Luke is here and all have faded into the back ground. I've been peeking in on the ASM thread and looking at pics for that one. PANIC!
It never ends.

Back