Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a must-buy for me as I'm loved this film. Plus what Marvel figure collection is complete without a Spidey?

Any collection really. When all is said and done and you have to sell off everything a trim your lines. I bet nobody would bin Spidey.

Speaking of collections, I need a new addition to my spidey line. C'mon Hot Toys! Where's my venom, or doc Oc, or green goblin?!

I just bought this figure from a boardie and I can't wait to have it. As much as the new Spider-Man figure looks great, I just can't get past the costume redesign. This is still the perfect costume to me, so I'm glad I could still pick it up.

KoSHz.jpg

I really want to pick this guy up but that would mean I'd HAVE to pick up the symbiote as well, and then I'd have to pick up the new release...and down the rabbit hole we go

Wow not sure how I missed that gigantic banner on top of their site advertising the POSABLE code. Good looking out guys!

Can you futz a non-centered face webbing? I picked mine off ebay, the webbing is a little off center. It seems that the nose bump under neath is pushing the face web a little to the right, much like the actual prototype pics of the figure.

Back