Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my notice from SSC for billing on Aug 8th, I'm excited but my wallet is not. I am excited but still on the fence on him. I am getting him mainly cause I don't want to regret not getting him later. And after all...I mean, come on it's freaking Spiderman!!! Nuff Said.

I got my notice from SSC for billing on Aug 8th, I'm excited but my wallet is not. I am on the fence on him. I am getting him mainly cause I don't want to regret not getting him later. And after all...I mean, come on it's freaking Spiderman!!! Nuff Said.

Stop beating yourself up over this one, :tap you said it best yourself....it's freaking Spiderman dude :hi5::yess::clap

:1-1::wink1::1-1:

I have to cancel my order. Sometimes you just cant afford the luxury of fun things. Hoping the new SM movie will be good and will pick up that one I think it will be a nice figure.

I called CSC to see if they had anymore info as to when they might get Spidey, all the girl could tell was August but she also said most
of the staff including the people in the know who do the ordering weren't back yet and to try back later in the week.

I was planing on calling back tomorrow 07/27. If SS starts charging cards in the 8th , I'm pretty sure CSC would know something by next week at the latest.

How do you not get Spiderman?? SPIDERMAN?!?

Plus this probably the best 12" Spidey that will ever be made. On top of that, it was relatively cheap on the HT price scale. Haven't seen a figure for $135 in ages.

I have to cancel my order. Sometimes you just cant afford the luxury of fun things. Hoping the new SM movie will be good and will pick up that one I think it will be a nice figure.
That sucks especially since this is the "iconic" look...while my opinion has changed on the new movie and look of the suit, the current HT Spidey is what I basically grew up with, and a must have IMO.

That stinks buddy, where did you order it from? If it's SSC, you go going to make someone on the WL list very,very,very happy! what a sacrifice, hopefully you can find it for a good price somewhere else, but I really doubt it. Especially when they start shipping it out through CSC and SSC.
:monkey2:monkey2

Good luck

:gah: That was posted after you yourself brought up the topic of $ value, in which I repli..... ahhhh you know what? Nevermind :slap

At least you seem to understand the point of my original post about buying Spidey.

Yet it was still posted by you, and was in regards to value:yess: Glad to see your happy with my understanding, as I know one day you will understand. We can agree to disagree then, and good luck with your 5th released Spider man HT 12" figure. Wow, oh what fun it is to have the same figures over and over:slap

We can agree to disagree then
How can we agree to disagree when we don't agree on what to disagree on :slap

Digest that

and good luck with your 5th released Spider man HT 12" figure. Wow, oh what fun it is to have the same figures over and over:slap
1178566893840.gif

What are you talking about?

I like it a lot. Material looks fine to me in person. Hard as hell to photo in that box but the figure itself will be awesome when we get it. It also looks to be the same material as the regular color spidey.

Back