Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like it a lot. Material looks fine to me in person. Hard as hell to photo in that box but the figure itself will be awesome when we get it. It also looks to be the same material as the regular color spidey.

It must be the pics or that material doesn't look good in black :dunno I'll wait for announcement see how he looks. Thanks man :wave

putting the black suit against a black background obviously doesn't do the figure justice.

maybe I'm mistaken but didnt the black suit look "shinier" than the blue/red in the film?

Yes and No. A lot of the promotional pieces for the suit gave it an overall sheen to play up the alien qualities but the actual suit itself was flat, almost matte with a sheen on the weblines.

spiderman3-black-2.jpg

spiderman3-blacksuit.jpg

:lol I love the look of black suit so its a must own for me. Just wish I could have gotten a pic that didn't suck of it.

Red-Blue Spidey = Must Own

Black Spidey = Must Not Order :lol

I watched some videos of these figures at SDCC, and the people in the crowd seemed to like the Symbiote Spiderman better that the classic red and blue in person. I will order both.

I'm envisioning a display with the Black and Red back to back similar to this poster:

sm3_black.jpg

Either way it's leap ahead of the Medicom Black Spidey which I should preface that I absolutely loved until I saw this one.

006-9.jpg

sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_15.jpg

Definitely getting both. They'll look great displayed together. I'm really looking forward to seeing what kind of base comes with Black Spidey.

I'd love to get a part of the church or if we are really stretching a piece of the building with reflective "glass".

Definitely getting both. They'll look great displayed together. I'm really looking forward to seeing what kind of base comes with Black Spidey.

You just want Black Spidey so that you can slap a Batman symbol on his chest and drape a textured leather cape over his shoulder. :tap

I know about your nefarious plans of wanting to convert everything into Batman. :dunno

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen your cat around lately. :horror

You just want Black Spidey so that you can slap a Batman symbol on his chest and drape a textured leather cape over his shoulder. :tap

I know about your nefarious plans of wanting to convert everything into Batman. :dunno

Now that I think about it, I haven't seen your cat around lately. :horror

:lol

The cat conversion didn't go so well.:(

Back