Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sleeper hit of the year. You guys/gals better order before it skyrockets in price.

5897403787_44069f10f3_b.jpg

Right leg at boot seam :horror

Best be careful with dynamic posing.

Hmmm...the specs list his "red-color silvery cobweb patterned boots" separately from the rest of his costume so maybe they're removable?

If so, it's possible we're not looking at a torn outfit. Maybe it just needs to be tucked back in?

Maybe? Please? :pray:

Glad I put my last minute order in a week ago. Getting hard to find now.

BBTS has sold out, Toys2 has sold out. CSC has some left.

Sleeper hit of the year. You guys/gals better order before it skyrockets in price.

Yup, yup. As OSCORP said, it's still available at CSC at $149.99 and - of course - it can be had for the same price "direct" from Sideshow. Looks like CMDStore & Dark Figures still have it for $144.95.

The pickin' gets pretty slim after that though, kids. No on Viking Playground, no at Alter Ego, not available at Redford Films, nothing left at Toy Anxiety...

Get 'em while the gettin's good.

That, sir, is good to know. I feel a little better now.

I'm quite certain we'll still have to be careful with extreme poses (as we should be with all of our HT figures), but that pic had me thinking it was gonna be rippin' seams within an hour of being unboxed! :panic: :wink1:

I'm quite certain we'll still have to be careful with extreme poses (as we should be with all of our HT figures), but that pic had me thinking it was gonna be rippin' seams within an hour of being unboxed! :panic: :wink1:

Admit it, you're just happy that the boots are removable because your avatar name is The Boot :lol

For the price point it's a great buy. Though it appears Spidey is a bit too muscular underneath, the rest of the figure looks spot on.

Based on the instructions, the boots are indeed removable. However I have not tried it myself.

Where in the instructions did it say that, I'll have to check mine again, can you take a pic of the instructions where it says that, as far as I know you can't, I want to be sure :dunno

Hot Toys will probably release Spidey from the new film next year. That Spidey costume is not being well recieved. This costume will demand the big bucks when that updated but lousy suit is released!

5897403787_44069f10f3_b.jpg

Right leg at boot seam :horror

Best be careful with dynamic posing.

Aw ____. I didn't notice that. :(

Hmmm...the specs list his "red-color silvery cobweb patterned boots" separately from the rest of his costume so maybe they're removable?

If so, it's possible we're not looking at a torn outfit. Maybe it just needs to be tucked back in?

Based on the instructions, the boots are indeed removable. However I have not tried it myself.

Okay, whew! :D

For all we know that tear may have been there when it was still new in box.

This thing gets better with every picture posted. It may very well be one of the best figures ever. It's definitely up there! :lecture

Back